Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

LIVE DEAD chat

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Buried' started by Sharpie61, May 5, 2018.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I 100% agree. Not feeling tonight’s episode, same with last week’s (besides the Nick death). Now next week is all about John Dorie and Naomi only? Ugh. John is terrible, whiny baby, kill him off please!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I adore John! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Thank GOD someone else finds his character to be annoying. Thought I was alone on that boat LOL

Oh and to clarify my "agree"....I agree about John being annoying

But politely disagree about tonight's episode. Out of the four that have aired this is the one that kept me the most interested.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I thought it was interesting (minus the frequent commercial disruptions and the too many flashback/switching back and forth). I’d like the episode more if we get to see right away what happens next week but meh. I think 4x02 is my favorite out of the four so far.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I cannot even remember what 402 was about unless I go to wiki and read the synopsis.

I know that the critics love this season but if I am being honest with myself I am merely "liking" this season. Thus far comparing seasons 3 and 4 against one another at this same point in time I think that season 3 was better.

TROY
    TAQA
    0 F*CKS TO GIVE MADISON
    WEED SMOKING BIBLE STUDY ATTENDING CHRISTIAN TEENS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!
    ......AND THEY KEPT A WALKER HEAD IN A BIRD CAGE (In my head I hear myself saying this in Negan's voice when he tells Rick, in regard to returning Carl to Alexandria, "and I fed him spaghetti")
    CROWS CHOWING DOWN

#45 Dnae, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2