Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live react In Here episode 3

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Good Out Here' started by Dnae, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

BAH HA HA HA HA......MY BAD

• Like Like x 1
  2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Never will understand that reaction. Pretty much the only reason I want to watch this show is because the characters aren't safe. Most of them are laughable, the writing is often really poor, BUT there's this element of surprise in the apocalypse where you never really know.

Nick was by far my favorite character on Fear. Bring him on TWD and he's in my Top-3 right now for sure. It's pretty hurtful to lose him, but I'm kind of glad we did and without a warning.

Luckily, we have Alicia, and the new characters are pretty cool. You'll keep watching. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I'll still watch but I'm just not as interested.

Honestly I never understood that reaction either, until last night. The rest of the characters just don't interest me that much. Strand is fun, but part of the reason he is fun is because of his connection to Nick. I think Fear got a whole lot better in s3, Nick was really a main reason for that. His relationships between the characters is what made the story interesting.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Never expected that the opposite would be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NakedCity

I agree that the show got A LOT better in S3. Before that, it was "meh" at best. Nick's death (even though I really don't get (yet anyway) why he was so enraged at this vulture, nor that I feel the emotionnal impact of having him killed by Charlie has been really effectively rendered) was a strong moment and as of now, S4 is even better than S3. Let's see where they go with this. With Morgan and the new characters and the impact Nick's death will have on Alicia (and Madison, but who cares about her?), I think they could remain afloat and still offer the best Fear season to date (and maybe a better season than the last TWD ones).

Maybe I'm just too optimistic. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Not that many! Get all the guns, strike at night, problem solved! >: (

EDIT: Seems they had to "Nerf" Morgan with a bullet wound too! To strong survivor otherwise! :D

EDIT: Shoot the kid to while at it, she clearly is evil and follow the bad guys. It's the Dark Ages again, you're an adult at like 12, marry at 13 for girls and 15 for boys. Rome has fallen and it's a no rules wasteland.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

****! Nick dies? He was another good character on this show gone! :S

8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, that's why I will continue to watch. To see where it all goes.

My problem with it being Nick that dies....and I understand it was the actor not just the writers...is it was his relationships that really made the show interesting.

A lot of people said he was the Daryl of this show, and I agree. Not because they are similar characters. But because it's their relationships that really steer the story. He was the most complex character and the one who had the most interesting relationships. Strand, Alecia, Madison, Troy, and I was really looking forward to him and Morgan, especially as this episode went on. So by killing him they sort of kill these interesting storylines and relationships. Morgan and Nick was one I was looking forward to going into this season and as the episode went on I started seeing exactly what I was hoping for.

I think Madison is going to be less interesting because her drive was due to her kids but mostly because of her "baby boy". Alecia is going to be less interesting because she was always the "golden child", even Madison told her she never worried about her like she did Nick. So without her Brother to play off of, she won't be as interesting. Strand will still be fun, but I really liked their relationship. It was part mentor and part big brother.

I also think this will give Luciana more focus being the woman who loses her love and I honestly don't like her character. She reminds me of Michonne in her early episodes where she just pouted and scowled the whole time.

I hope they pull this off, I really want to like this show and watch it grow. But so far this season has been sort of "meh" and this didn't help things.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. NakedCity

Almost clicked AGREE on your post, but then these last few lines... I agree Luciana isn't a very interesting character, but Michonne is my all-time favorite so I REFUSE the analogy you're making!!! :Do_O

And as I said earlier, this is by far (as of now) my favorite Fear season, in part because they killed off my favorite character right away (no matter the actual reason they had to do it). I am really looking forward to what's coming, and that's a first for me with Fear.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Reina

Reina Active Member

I can't react and it's driving me batshit. I haven't watched the last two episodes. SUCH a failure.

11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Just talking about those first episodes she was in. I didn't like her character up until Clear. Once she started coming out of her shell, she grew on me and became one of my favorite characters. I then understood why she was so grumpy and scowling those first episodes. But during those episodes, I really didn't like her at all.

Maybe Luciana will go through the same type of development and she'll grow on me. But so far, she's just sort of....there.

But yes, I also love Michonne.....now. from 301 until 312....not so much.

• Like Like x 2