Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live React thread...

Discussion in 'Episode 1017 - Home Sweet Home' started by VenomGA, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

He lived in a cabin by himself. He buried Lucille the bat there after it broke, trying to take down Beta.
    Something else happens there, but I think they will use that scene, so I won’t mention it.
    But, that is the last time we see him.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Well, I’m intrigued. It’s kind of sad but perhaps a fitting end to his arc. Redemption can go so far, when in the past he’d hurt these people so bad. I wonder though if they’d make him stay in the area, gone - like Carol, but not gone-gone, like he was in the comic. But walking into the sunset would work very well too. I would just really miss the character- loved all the unresolved and unsettling feelings he constantly conjured up in me!

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't remember how close Negan was to the rest of them, but he didn't have contact with anyone else after that. The show actually followed the same line as the comics in having Negan kill Alpha. But there he brought her head back to prove himself to Rick.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The whole dynamic on movies has changed due to Covid. I think their best bet is to do one movie to wrap up that story, the way Breaking Bad closed out the Jesse Pinkman character with El Camino. They could run it on AMC the same way. They could sandwich that inbetween seasons.

Season 11 is going to be 24 episodes with the last 8 running in the fall of 2022. That's when I anticipate the return of Rick and Michonne, for the last segment. Maybe they'll have a cliffhanger style deal where they appear in the finale of the second 8. Then they can run the movie (if they do it) in the summer of 2022 as a lead in to Rick's return for the endgame.

5. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I hope Rick returns at some point. And Michonne too. That would be the right ending to this show- even if it's just for a few minutes.
    As an aside, whatever happened to Heath? Iirc, we never found out.

6. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Am afraid I can never feel sorry for Negan. For what he did he should have been killed when they won the "war". Sorry if that appears a bit hard line but that's just how I feel about it. Remember Lucille and Glenn and Abraham's heads:eek:

7. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

He should have been "solved" years ago imho:D

8. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

They had to kill Glenn after the dumpster escape because that was inserted to jerk the audience around by making him die twice. Everyone then expected Glenn to die by the bat like the comics so they had to add another unexpected twist by throwing Abraham in.

9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Deprecated.