Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live reaction for both ep 15 and 16

Discussion in 'Episode 315/316 - Things Bad Begun/Sleigh Ride' started by Sharpie61, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I think it would be hilarious if on TWD Rick finally deposes Negan, establishes a democracy of free cities or something, everything starts going great and at the season finale... Madison and Strand show up.

People would then have all summer to go nuts and try and anticipate how they would destroy Rick's new society within the first three episodes of the next season..

I really did want to see Troy develop, especially if he could be a brake on Nick's drug use, he would improve both characters, and both of them would have opportunities to go off the handle and do dumb things, but could overall improve. Unfortunately, he's (probably) no more.

I didn't really like the scene with Mad Dog sniping the people on the bridge, not because it happened, but because of their reaction. They all just stood around like nothing and waited to be shot. I'd think after the first shot or two this group of crazy violent bikers would have the sense to duck down near the concrete barriers and get out of the way.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, because I liked Kim Dickens in the Treme, but it's really become "the Madison Show." Underscore that with the final scene and the loss of Travis early in the second half and Chris before that. I mean, it's not like Nick and Alicia were all that fascinating even before that. Nick peaked as a character is season one, I'd say, when he was getting his junkie fix off the old guy next door. Alicia has never been particularly interesting, and Madison has always come across to me as a b-word. Hard to sympathize with. Why is Otto so important all of a sudden that he gets to be the Christmas turkey? They barely knew the guy. Say what you want about the original series, but at least the characters are interesting, up to a point anyway. And there are more than three or four of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh bloody hell! Madison destroy like 10-15 seasons worth of building and hard struggles and lossess in like 3 episodes? Would not suprise me! A new state, it has endured a lot...Ricktopia...And theeeeeeeen freeeaaking Madison and Strand shows up.

I hope he is still around but that hammer to the face...well I guess she rumbled his brain a few rounds inside the skull...He was honestly one of few characters that showed development AND care in a way that been uncommon. How he wanted Nick to not do drugs but still followed his new drug addicted friend. The callous nature of the Clarks was shown again as Nick just "lol but he was my friend sorta" and all that talk from Troy to Madison. Also, she allows Strand and Daniel and TAQA closer, 1 ****ed up their first "community" by going crazy, real crazy, Strand ****s up or backstabs everyone and has so conveluted plans that not even he knows or they just hang on a thread of to many random events happening and its finished and Taqa...lead a strike team on the chopper with her husband, took the leadership of the ranch away from her and in the long run caused Troy to send a herd on them but somehow? Troy is the biggest bastard. She lost 0 family members to Troy but one to Taqa and they where friends.

Now I got to go see the last 15 minutes lol! Good to know that Taqa and Mad Dog cares a bit still!