Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

LIVE Reaction Thread!! LIVE!! Not Tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 3, 2016.

1. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Watching TTD and would really like this Smoove guy to STFU. Apparently he thinks this is a venue for his stand-up routine. More Alanna; more Ross! (And BTW, Chris, pronouncing his name with a French flair is funny...the first time.)

2. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

J B Smoove is not funny. He's freaking annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

He's kind of funny, but not so funny that he should talk over everybody else.

4. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

He's hilarious.

5. WalkingBuckeye

Apparently he never heard the maxim that brevity is the soul of wit.

6. BlackLightning

Alanna was SMOKING HOT tonight omg. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was "Wow" and the second thing I thought of was [MENTION=70142]WalkingBuckeye[/MENTION].

I still can't believe that she was almost full term pregnant in 6x12....

The only thing that JB Smooth said that made me laugh was the comment about Heath adjusting his glasses. I don't want to go into details but what he said then about adjusting your glasses /= confidence, sure-footedness was sooo true. Everything else made me cringe.

Alanna, again, was super hot.

I love Ross but between his beard, his hair and Ross himself...I was feeling very bisexual. I don't know how I feel about that...

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Watching now. Trying to avoid spoilers.

Anybody else see the Alpaca Cloud?

Oh, crap. JB Smoove on TD. ETA: I got 28 minutes into TD and turned off my TV.

#227 westwingnut, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  8. WalkingBuckeye

Oh yes, @BlackLightning--smoking hot indeed. Loved her comment about her daughter being able to watch these episodes in the future and say, "I was in there! That was me, right there!" She also had that husky voice thing going on, which...le sigh.

9. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

I wish they would stop bringing on these people that have nothing to do with the show, unless they actually have something to contribute. Most of the time I don't watch TTD and it's entirely because of that "third wheel" they insist on adding on the couch.

10. WalkingBuckeye

I feel the same way. There are exceptions--Yvette-Nicole Brown (love her notebook!); Nathan Fillion--but for the most part they're people who seem to be there to promote their "brand." I would be so happy with 2 people directly involved with the show, talking about the show itself.

11. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

That Smoove guy had to be worst couch sitter they've had on TTD. He was soooooo annoying. Hated this episode except for Ross' impressions.

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Is 2 soccer moms and uncle and auntie Stephens supposed to scare us? Another stupid out of character move by Carol to push forward plot line. Writers really going lazy.

EDIT: They are super cringe worthy, feels like they are supposed to be in a lesser show. They are no Carols, no Maggie. Just "leek at hau scally I am, fer me plz!"

EDIT: I even wrote in the wrong thread.

#232 Marc, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  13. Rick's Nose

Rick's Nose Member

I was streaming from my laptop and was terrified to touch it to post in case I lost it. Sorry but that was a cop out