Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - The End Is The Beginning' started by GregsGirl, Oct 11, 2020.

1. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Completely agree with Neuro on this. Didn't get either why Morgan didn't just tell Isaac "cover yourself in gut and go yourself".

The character switchs with Morgan, the good, bad ass, saint, killer, savior of them all and now New Axe Swinging Morgan... hope they stick with this version now, it's getting tiring.

Still, a solid 5.5/10 from me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Nothing with a Walking Dead name is really that good anymore but Fear is about ten times better than that moronic show that airs after it.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

So many questions.
    Neuro hit on some of them, like him getting up in the tower.
    But how did the bounty guy find them at the damn? No way that dog can track a vehicle. Not to mention, how he got there so fast.
    Also, how did the bounty guy get a description of Morgan? Did he do the drawing?
    Why didn’t the walkers go through the damn hole?
    And where in the heck did Morgan get a horse?

I know these are just minor issues, but they were enough to irk me.

The truth is out there

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Very good questions. May I add two?
    Is the key from the Axe Body Splay guy's neck a launch key to the nukes on that sub?
    and the one question eating at me the most: where TF did Morgan find a fedora that fit him perfectly?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

FTWD has always been a little liberal with the guts thing. Nick would just rub a little zombie blood on his face and take off with a pack of walkers

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Him getting a wounded Morgan into the tower is hilarious really. And the bounty hunter had no vehicle so how is he going to find them after they've driven for miles? It was also stupid how they just left the vehicle out in the open at the crossroads of the path to the dam. You drive it further away, conceal it, and then double back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Despite all the implausibilites and eye rolling moments the premiere was much better than the end of last season. That's how bad Season 5 was.

What I did like though is where they've now brought Morgan's character. It's been a long time coming for him to take a harder edge. The peaceful, help everyone approach was cumbersome and irritating, and not a fit for the world they're in. You don't risk your whole group like that.

So, we'll see where it goes from here. The biggest problem I see is the villain. She's ridiculous. The bounty hunter guy was far more intriguing and would've been a better fit for leader of a group. You could see people following him, as they did with Alpha, Negan and the Governor. But this woman is just so unbelievable.

#47 Stealth, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. walkon

walkon Active Member

I was dang happy to see Morgan shed his Kumbaya goat man image that I plumb forgave any contradicts in the script. In the end he adopted an image that would make even Clint Eastwood proud. Danged if I wasn't as happy as a raccoon in a corn barrel! On that note alone I'm going to give it a big 10! Welcome home, Morgan, it's been a long time a coming! Hang em high, buddy!