Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

living in hell

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by MERCURYSB3, Sep 21, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

:smash:about two weeks ago a power surge took out my pc.i am writting this from my xbox console.l miss everyone and had to say i am still in support of this forum.being all my money is tied in WHATADUMBASS lnvestments and Wal-mart ain't taking foodstamps gonna try to keep up with this joke of a slow ass pc. if any here remember Web-TV... well you can only guess.hope all here are well. :hurt:
    :pout:

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

That's sucks, hopefully it all works out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jdroc

jdroc Member

Yeah that does really suck, just keep your head up with your eyes open. You might be able to find some good deals on craiglist or some auction sights.

4. maul codf

maul codf Member

Damn, that sounds horrible. but craigslist is the best place to find cheap deals and free stuff.

5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear that Mercury. Hopefully you'll be able to pick up a decent system and be back to posting in the proper and traditional manner soon...

6. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

Sounds like a bad situation but I probably wouldn't compare it to living in hell. I don't think having slow internet speeds or a bad computer is quite on par with living with Lucifier for eternity, but maybe that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

Well keep on going my friend because as long as you have life then anything is possible. Just keep your head up and try and something will work out for you just don't give up. As long as you don't give in to the devil then you are not under his control.

8. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

got new harddrive and update on windows.will pickup pc end of week.as of now on xbox enternet explorer.makes me proud of our Moderators for the great job.now at a glance can see who is "who".gonna do some MW3 Spec-Ops made wave 38 solo.