Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lizzie needs to die

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by Mello, Nov 10, 2013.

1. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

If I was Lizzie, I would have pulled out my knife and stabbed that walker in the head, then closed the door to the cell to protect Glenn. She knows how to use her knife, it's time for her to step up and get tough, or else she will stay creepy.

2. gagnewest

gagnewest New Member

You do realize you're talking about a 10 year old girl right? She saved glen's life, 'nough said. She could have taken carol's advice and ran or locked herself in the cell...

3. Porfivor Nixon

For a second, I thought she was going to finish off Glenn.

4. Medicineman

Medicineman Member

If I was a ten year old little girl I would backflip over the zombie's head, stab it midair, and land like a bad ass. I would then somersault down the steps and off the remaining walkers in 5 seconds flat. Somehow it sounds easier in theory.

5. walkerbait74

What good can come of her running away from walkers, like Carol told her, when she should be taking them down? I know she has knife skills.

6. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I would say the same, but she's never put down anyone before. You could even see how hard it was for Hershel to do it. Again us being as old as we are in real life of course we would of did that in our younger counterparts. :p

7. Mello

Mello Member

She needs to get with the program and get some lessons from Carl. He was already taking down walkers with guns by her age. If I was her, I would idolize Carl.

8. walkerbait74

I know what you're saying, but she has to do more, prove herself. This is what people, young or old have to do now. It was hard for Rick back in S3 to tell Carl to keep a gun and that he and Lori will die. Lizzie needs to spend some time killing the walkers or she will get bit, she can't afford to just run. I'm not sure how she'll behave after this and without Carol.

9. walkerbait74

EXACTLY! Now that Carol is gone, maybe she will look to Carl. He could be the one to bring her around....

10. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I would like to see Carl do that with her. Teach her how to hold a gun and shiz. Carl's a pimp.

11. The Walking Cas

Yes, shes getting a little annoying, but give the gurl a chance! She has to at least last the season.

12. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Riiiight, as soon as a character shows signs of being interesting and different to the rest you just want them to die...

>.>

13. jxhide

jxhide Member

I don't know if she needs to die. She was smart enough to lure the walker away from Glenn. Saved Glen from being walker food.

14. Franklin

Franklin Member

She proved her usefulness in this episode. She saved Glenn's life. If she didn't distract the Walker then Glenn would have died. She was the ONLY sick resident who helped Glenn while Hershel was fighting Walkers. She deserves more praise for her heroic actions instead of receiving hate.

15. diagvro

diagvro Member

maybe she is becoming this misunderstood pure good crazy nuts girl

16. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I really guessed wrong on her. I thought Hershel would be struggling with a zombie and she would save him but it was reversed.

17. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

She did something for Glenn there. That walker was going to tear apart Glenn and she did the best she could and saved Glenn.

18. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

Why would u hate on her? I mean she's not my favorite character but still. Come on, she's like 12! You can't possibly expect her to be some like total barbarian with walkers. I'll bet half y'all would run crying to your cell and not give a damn about helping Glenn. Lizzie's alright in my book.

19. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

She is there to make Carl seem more normal.

20. jacobsmith7505

I like Lizzie, but where the hell is Mika? She hasn't been seen like anywhere, not with any grown ups, not in the sick quarters, not in the fields, WHERE IS SHE AND WHY IS SHE ALONE?!?!