Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lizzie stabs the infected, and Carol burned them?

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Thrillah, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

They burned the bodies on the ground they are farming in and are getting sick from it now.

2. whitestar1

whitestar1 Member

Karen being alive would be something a writer would do as a twist.
    As everyone thinks its someone in the prison,

3. Syre5

Syre5 New Member

I am almost willing to put money on the culprit being Carol. When Karen and Ty were walking by them, she was the most adamant about her being quarantined away from everyone. Now that she was made guardian over Random Character #475's kids, it would make sense that she would want to protect them from the illness.

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It makes no sense that Karen would be a traitor. The only reason she survived the attack on the prison is because she was hiding underneath other bodies and the Governor had no idea she was still alive. So, the prison gang saves her life on the road, gives her a relatively safe place to live and makes her part of a community that has a council and not a sociopathic maniac as its ruler. She even find a guy she likes in Tyreese, so she decides she's going to toss all of this in for the guy that wanted to gun her and all of her friends down on the road?

5. Retard_O_Doom98

The only explanation that makes any sense and doesnt seem too obvious is that THEY KILLED THEMSELVES! It doesnt destroy anyones characters and it doesnt come off as some contrived governor plot and it also is completely feasible. How is Carl going to get access to the keys as well as the knowledge of their condition. Why would Dr.S do it when he'd be fully aware the disease will have already spread. Why would Bob do it when he doesn't know about the two of them. Why would anyone on the council do it when THEY ARE ON THE COUNCIL meaning they have showed a bunch of positive attributes. Also it would make no sense for their characters including the sasha saving tyreese theory as it would obviously mess him up and probably be too late. Gah!

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

So you think they killed themselves in their cells, dragged their corpses onto the roof (leaving the horrible blood trail), and then burned themselves? And this is what makes sense?

7. Retard_O_Doom98

I posted the explanation a couple of pages back but Ill repost it

Karen and David start talking in quarantine. One of them starts coughing and so on and the other decides to check it out. The doors might not be locked but instead tied with rope or on a latch to stop zombies leaving. Karen (lets say Karens not as bad off as David although it could be reverse) Sees David and decides to drag him off his bed towards the doors but is weak from the illness and takes a while and possibly coughs up blood herself which is then dragged by David keeping the same smear pattern hence the large quantity of blood on the floor. Then when they are outside she douses him with gasoline and heads back inside to get say a cigarrette lighter she left in her room. She gets it and then starts coughing blood and falls over causing two smears but also making it make sense that the two smears join up. She crawls over, rolls in gasoline and then holds the lig cigarrete lighter above her head. She falls unconscious from a combination of disease and fumes, the lighter hits the ground, both of them die without screams. The motive? Karen thought lighting him on fire would be better than stamping on his head and leaving disease to spread. Also she thought that if she got help then David would revive and wreck havoc or she wouldn't make it and do the same. Therefore the only option was to kill herself and him and ideally via fire to eliminate the spread of disease. Im not saying that she had no other option (like screaming and hoping someone came to help out although she might not have wanted to push killing herself and David onto someone else) but she may just not have thought about those options (delirious with sickness maybe?).

8. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

That's a Breaking Bad level twist. Would be very smart writing.

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It's way too involved, and in parts just doesn't make sense.

10. Kohana

Kohana New Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Hershel was behind it. I mean, he physically couldn't move the bodies, but he is influential enough to get someone to help him and I think he is starting to get hard. Honestly though, I'm loving the traitor idea. Fanfiction someone. GO!

11. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

That seems just ridiculous given what little we've seen but if done differently I guess could work.

We know they were murdered from various sources though.

12. Retard_O_Doom98

Well in that case i guess I cant be right...

Ah well.

I feel like putting a list of what we know somewhere and this seems as good a place as any.

What
    . Two bodies were burnt with gasoline
    . One was male
    . The other was female and wore Karens bracelet.

When
    . The bodies were only smoking when discovered meaning they were set on fire at least half an hour previously
    . This also means that they could not have been set on fire earlier than roughly 3 hours
    . Window of about 2 and a half hours.
    . It occured very early in the morning, probably right before group breakfast assuming Tyreese ate before collecting flowers

Where
    . I think A block but I might be wrong.
    . Looks identical to the yard Andrew was left to die in.
    . Two seperate cells one containing Karen the other David

Who
    . The culprit had to have the knowledge of Karen and Davids placement.
    . They had to have access to the cells
    . They had to have found a way to move Karen and David without screaming.
    . If murdered they would have had to have murdered them silently to avoid waking the other
    . This makes one think they had already succumbed to the disease and were unconscious otherwise they would be waking up.
    . Possible suspects
    . Entire council -Herschell (incapable of dragging bodies) + Karen and David
    . This eliminates Bob, Dr S, Carl and Lizzie
    . Sasha, Carol, Rick, Daryl, Karen and David

Motive
    . Sasha
    Protect her brother (highly likely) + protect the group (maybe)

.Carol
    Protect the group (maybe)

.Rick

.Daryl

.Karen
    Coverup her fleeing (+ eliminate witness) en route to govt (certain)

.David
    Coverup his fleeing (+ eliminate witness) en route to govt (certain)

Based on this and my dislike of the traitorous Karen theory involving her going back to the guy who killed all her friends... Im going to have to go with Sasha did it as the show most likely wouldnt have Rick be a killer and Rick has more motivation to do it than Carol and Daryl. Please feel free to add more stuff if you want.

13. HitPoint

HitPoint New Member

I don't believe in flu shots either but that's how flu shots work lol. It's meant to make you sick so you build an immunity to that strain of virus that is in season for that year.

14. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Dr. S could still be a suspect. I'm sure that they informed the doctor where all of his patients are being held

15. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Hands up, I was wrong on my thought. Think it would have been a more interesting story line, but Carol against Ty and Rick in the middle is interesting as well. The show keeps us on our toes for sure!

16. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I thought carol was a longshot. Longshots win sometimes

17. Retard_O_Doom98

Sigh... I guess she has gone insta insane with love for the girls? Makes little sense but lets go with it...