Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lizzie

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by TheGov, Mar 17, 2014.

1. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

^ agreed

2. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I think she knew to some extent. She understood she took things far with Mika and Carol was upset with her.

3. shakey

shakey Member

I'm thinking the 'look at the Flowers" was a therapy she used to calm down even before the ZA. I'm convinced she had emotional problems before, and the ZA pushed her into madness. I also don't believe there was any way she could come back without lots and lots of therapy. And even then we could be talking about years. People seem to think that it was an inconvenience to keep her alive, when it's really a matter of life or death. Keeping her alive compromised the safety of the group, full stop. In the ZA that is all the justification that is ever needed. It was a horrible choice to make, and I think it was made without malice.

4. dqtl74

dqtl74 Member

About Lizzie having mental problems before the apocalypse, I think this was a given however due to the breathing exercises and looking at the flowers they must have sought some kind of medical aid for their daughter. Obviously it wasn't successful and the breakout only worsened the situation.

5. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

No, she didn't know she was about to be killed..she was upset because she thought Carol was mad at her for pointing her gun at her

6. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

For me Brighton Sharbino has had three really great acting moments, and two were in this episode: When she sent nuts after Carol knifed her walker play-date; and, especially, her last scene.

The third was when she was talking with Carol across the glass at the prison.

Her "She's (Sasha) not here" line gets an honorable mention from me.

#26 westwingnut, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  7. anymeaddict

anymeaddict New Member

I'm sorry but i would like to argue that she is not a psychopath or psychotic. She doesn't like to kill. She only kills because she feels she need to. Which is ok most of the time when there is danger. She killed Mica because she felt she had to to prove a point to the others. and she didn't think of it as killing because they come back and to her they are only different. Plus she was upset when she though Carol was mad at her. and she felt bad every time a walker died. and you can't be "part" Autistic or "part" Aspergers. They are both part of the autistic Spectum. You either are on the spectrum or you aren't.

I agree that she is autisic. She thought they were still alive but in a different way. Thats ok if it didn't put everyone in danger. However they could have handled it differently. They could have told her that she couldn't change other people if they don't want to change. and that other people don't like the walkers even though they are only changed and shouldn't tell other people about it. that simple.