Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

LMFAO - Alternate Solutions for Lizzie's case

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by RatFeeder, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Best character on the show? That's a little ridiculous xD she had a couple scenes

2. HeadlessHershel

A couple scenes??? She was in 8 magnificent episodes!!!

3. Sadie Dixon

And she did absolutely nothing useful...besides save Tyreese

4. HeadlessHershel

She saved the prison and everybody in it by getting rid of all those rats. They were most likely spreading the virus.

5. Sadie Dixon

Umm...are you on something? Seriously...she almost took the fence down because she stupidly fed the walkers. Or was she helpful when she cut open the rabbit for fun...or was she helpful when she almost suffocated Judith and slaughtered her little sister?

6. HeadlessHershel

Sadie I thought you were different but you're just like all the other Grove diggers. Almost took the fence down? Walkers were always attracted to the prison. They even had to clear the prison of walkers before they could move in. The prison fence was not designed to keep walkers out so it was never adequate to begin with. I would also like to know how old that fence was considering the advanced state of corrosion it's a wonder it lasted as long as it did but I guess you want to blame all that on poor Lizzie. As far as Judith goes I know many people thought Lizzie was trying to suffocate poor Judith but had this really been the case I seriously doubt Carol would have left Judith in here care after that which Carol did when she went off into the woods with Mika. As far as Mika's death I place most, if not all of the blame with Carol as the children's so-called guardian or caretaker. Had Lizzie understood the true nature of the virus and how it worked none of this would've happened and those kids would still be alive today. It is not all that surprising to me that an 11-year-old child, left to their own devices, developed some flawed perspective. There is no Internet, books, television, or other source of information regarding the walkers, the virus and how it works. Children without parents can only be expected to learn so much on their own. The rest of that knowledge has to come from the child's guardian or caretaker.

7. CrazyLizzie

CrazyLizzie Member

Tying her up to a chair would not help her. she did not understand walkers. when she killed Mika, Carol confronted her later on and she said she was sorry for "aiming the gun at you", and said nothing about killing mika. so lets say they tied her to a chair. how long before they let her go because they can't live with themselfs? because the fact that they are keeping a child strapped on a chair. and if she gets freed, how long would she survive?. she thinks the walkers are "different" and "are her friends". so i don't think she would live the day. Shooting Lizzie was the humane thing to do. The alternate solution "tying her to a chair" is stupid.

#1487 CrazyLizzie, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  8. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Lizzie was feeding the rats at the fence and it caused the walkers to focus in one area and apply extra pressure on it in one specific part. "They don't spread out anymore".

As for the rats - you got it the wrong way round. By her feeding rats to walkers , it attracted walkers deeper from the wood which carried the illness to begin with (dying pigs in the wood Rick saw). She was far from helpful with the fence. She essentially aided in bringing the flu to the prison.

I also think we can rule out "Terminus" as a solution for Lizzie.

#1488 Benrai2k, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  9. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Makes sense to me, but a supporter of the chair theory, "HeadlessHershel" thinks Lizzie saved the prison by feeding rats....so it shows how skewered his perception is.

10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

'Twas a year ago......

11. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

...that I sat down and pondered a young girl's fate.....

C'mon @Neuropyramidal @tink @BatmansHooker @H5N1 please add to the anniversary rhyme!
    @Benrai2k @RatFeeder

I'll add people as I read through the night
    @westwingnut was Sadie arguing with herself?
    [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] I'm still waiting on dinner & stargazing ;)

#1491 Prufrock, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

13. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

...the quarrelsome viewers of this show.

(If this thread is a year old, that means it's my one-year anniversary too, because I'm pretty sure this is the first thread on the forum that I read through in its entirety and posted on. :zombies_lol:)

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

A number of Sadie's awoke, not just one, oh no.....

15. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Oh, Nuero, I love you so much. Went back to read some posts between you and [MENTION=41412]The Wolf[/MENTION]. I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe this will draw his attention and he'll come in here claiming I'm one of your legions of fans.

16. Neuropyramidal

I have no doubt you can wake up a sleeping crazy.;)

17. DietWater

We'd best be prepared, I'm sure after all this time he has some pent up aggression and needs to let it all out, alpha male style. You know how those Jersey men do.

I'm trying to think of what good came out of Jersey besides cheap entertainment, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything.

18. Neuropyramidal

I think it gave Edison the idea to invent the poop stain.

19. DietWater

Damn. How could I forget that marvelous achievement!

Oh, btw, you should have joined the discussion going on in the Father Gabriel thread. It's pretty priceless.

20. Neuropyramidal

I don't visit the TWD character threads very often, mainly because they don't serve anything stronger than Mountain Dew.