Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Look at the flowers, Chris!

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - Do Not Disturb' started by LadyGrimes, Sep 2, 2016.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Could this be the episode we've been waiting for? Or do you think the writers are going to say **** you and allow this ass hat to keep on living while killing off Travis instead?

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

they can't kill him yet, they haven't redeemed him and let us like him, wouldn't it be cool if Travis was forced to kill him because of something he did?

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Wait, is there a confirmed death this season?

"Season".....lmao I'm not even going to edit that cuz it was so dumb. Episode???

#3 PepperAnn, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  4. Znuts

Znuts Member

I hope so. I haven't liked Chris since the first episode we saw him.

5. PepperAnn

I like the concept of Chris. But I think they made him a future serial killer a bit too quick so it actually just kinda makes him look like a sniveling baby with a knife.

6. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Have a feeling Travis is going to die because of an infection due to his gross as shit feet.

Chris may be a nutbar now, but his dad is his only connection to any semblance of sanity, and he's going to lose it.

7. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I forgot about Travis's feet, now I'm worried lol.

8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I predict Chris will cause someone else's death due to his asshattery.

9. PepperAnn

............. :p

10. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I think either Travis is going to leave Chris to his gang of hoods and head out on his own... There exist so many possibilities, they don't have to kill him thou they might leave him, there's no telling but I don't see Chris falling back to his father's good ways and I don't see Travis joining the 'gang.'

It was interesting to see the entire bit develop.

11. BlackLightning

The thing that bothers me the most about Chris is that he knows that his new friends executed the (likely peaceful/innocent) restaurant owners so they could then take all of their stuff. But he acts like it was no big deal.

Erickson and co. should definitely keep Chris around for a while though. Shane was a very different type of crazy (long story) and Lizzie (who was also a different type of crazy) was killed right after her crazy was exposed.

I think it's so cool that FTWD is tackling parenthood in ways TWD can't/hasn't done yet. The parent is trying to steer their teenaged children to safety but their "friends" are pulling them right into danger...and the kid chooses the friends.

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Well what about the possibility of Chris and his new pals running back into Madison and Co. and the possible outcomes that will offer?

I have a feeling they are not nearly done with Chris and his coming out party as Psycho of the Dead!:shining:
    Or Governor in Training?

13. Chaos

Chaos Member

Perfectly described. Now its with a gun.

14. Chaos

Chaos Member

We thought the Carl character was annoying. Little did we know how worse it could get.

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

He's turned into a monster. Poor Travis should never have left Maddie, but obviously we can all understand why he would; Chris is his son, after all. It's sad though, I thought Chris was going to be getting some redemption in this half of the season. Apparently not!

16. BlackLightning

One of them (probably the really good looking lead guy) will probably try something with Alicia.

And then Chris will be like "Are you sure she didn't want it too? All he did was _____." or "I don't believe her. She already hates me; she's just doing it to get back at me. ____ would never do something like that."

That or they would be prejudiced against the Latino team members...

17. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I've got mixed feelings about Chris. One one hand I like his character concept in theory, but the way it's executed hasn't really been that great. The transition from 'scared kid' to 'psychopath' didn't really flow too naturally. I think Chris is beyond being saved though at this point.

I think what's going to end up happening is a fight between Travis and the other guys, and Chris will stop them from killing Travis, but then he'll end up going with them and leaving Travis on his own.

The concept of everyone getting split apart like this is kind of cool, but at the same time I think it's going to potentially lead to a lot of filler episodes.

18. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Same. It's another would be interesting scenario that's not executed properly.

But, it's a bit better than recently. I see the last two episodes as an improvement and I'm at least able to be engaged in what's going on.

19. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

The strong parent would have let the bad seed go and tended to the rest of his family that is mentally functioning and in just as much need(civilization has collapsed after all and there's no mental facilities for nutters). Travis though is the stereotypical weak enabling parent.

We understand, of course - nothing hard to comprehend. It just was the wrong decision by a man that was and is ineffective as the parent to this freak child.

They can do interesting things with this plot mechanism, especially if they all end up reuniting and Chris is still around. As much as Chris is unlikable, he's one of the only characters with discernible features that gets a reaction out of viewers due to his negative presence.

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Chris is kind of like FTWD's answer to Shane. Lots of differences of course, but both ticking time bombs about to go off just under the surface.