Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Looking for "House rules" game modes

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by NovaYB, Mar 17, 2018.

1. NovaYB

NovaYB New Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this and I apologize in advance if it's not. So as the title says I'm trying to see if anyone else has any ideas for what I call "house rule" game modes, which is pretty much just game modes played using the default game modes the game comes with but coming up with different ways to play that game mode. For example my friend's and I play what we call hide and seek on team death match where it's 2 on 1. The team with 2 hide around the map and wait to be slaughtered by the seeker. Pretty simple yet very fun for a few rounds. So again wondering if anyone else does this and if so what do you play. Thanks in advance and again sorry if this is the wrong place.
    (Btw if it helps my usual group for playing usually consist of 2-4 people myself included in that.)