Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Looking for players...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by WalkerBait101, May 1, 2015.

1. WalkerBait101

WalkerBait101 New Member

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I don't know if this is best spot to post this but I'm looking for XB1 players that own Advanced Warfare and its DLC to be contestants in a survivor-style CoD competition Im calling "Last Man Standing." it will be a 4 - 5 episode web series that will be posted to iTunes as a video podcast and on YouTube. Imr eying contact high level youtubers to promote as well. If you are interested post below with your XB1 gamertag or contact me on xbox, Im WalkerBait101 on there. Thanks I hope I don't get banned for this! Lol!!

2. WalkerBait101

WalkerBait101 New Member

Already 5 spots taken! Hurry! For a chance at Call of Duty's first "Last Man Standing" competition!

3. Kyler

Kyler Member

That's actually interesting and I REALLY hope you don't get banned for this lol.