Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori Almost Lets It Slip

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - Tell It to the Frogs' started by Cal_For_Carol, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

The scene where Rick and Lori were messing around in the tent sort of puzzles me. As Rick makes a gesture of some sort that they should have sex, he looks over to a sleeping Carl, to which Lori says 'He won't wake up.'

Do you think she sort of let slip that she'd done this before in a tent with Carl? Aka her and Shane must have hooked up before in the tent with a sleeping Carl nearby and he hadn't stirred. I thought Rick would be a little puzzled at this, but he didn't seem to bothered about it.

Just a thought.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Active Member

All I know is there is nothing less sexy that a kid sleeping right next to you

3. m0ntakz

m0ntakz Member

This is a good thought. But maybe she knows from the time before the ZA? I mean, he was a cop and probably did earn enough money to afford like a 2 week holiday in a hotel or sth. like that.

So they maybe did it at one point and she was just making sure because she knows that Rick's still puzzled because of all the disturbing stuff that happened in a few days.

Can't imagine that she would risk doing it with Shane while Carl was sleeping next to her because I guess Carl would not be able to handle that at that point.. his father just died and his mother's already hooking up again? Naaaah.

#3 m0ntakz, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  4. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Hahah I never realized that. Who would want to have sex when they're child is right next to them.

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I highly doubt Lori and Shane had sex while Carl slept nearby: Lori still felt guilty about betraying her (supposedly) dead husband, so she and Shane were sneaking out of camp for sex. Plus Shane seems to of had the evening sentry duty.

6. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Yeah, thinking about it the woods scene actually shows how they've managed to keep the 'affair' a secret.

And yepp, Lori and Rick have sex with Carl sleeping in the very same tent. Ew.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Active Member

Me & my fam go camping irl all the time

We totally had to start bringing a second tent

We call it "the supply tent" in front of the kids, and we keep all the backpacks and coolers in there.

8. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Ah.

The tent they were in had many compartments I think, a bit strange they didn't at least go into a different section of the tent for like 20 minutes.

9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think that was just Lori knowing her son and his sleeping habits. Although testing that theory is defiintely a gamble.

10. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Sometimes you don't have a choice..

11. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I guess especially in that world.

12. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

Yes and Shane sits outisde on the RV and know exactly what the both of them are doing.
    So sad...The rain and thunder in the background could just be his inner turmoil at this point.

13. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

She probably just knew he was a heavy sleeper, and yeah her and Shane in there would have drawn suspicion.

14. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I was watching this episode right now, I kinda feel sorry for Shane in that scene

15. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

I'm sure Lori and Shane had sex in that tent while Carl was sleeping. The fact she said that alludes to nothing else other than she did it with Shane and they were really quiet. I don't think Shane just came into the tent and got into bed with Lori before Carl went to sleep, but he could've offered to sleep on the floor just to be there to "protect" them in case something happened and then slipped into bed with Lori. Everyone knew they were together, it didn't have to be hidden, those trysts in the woods were just for fun.

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

It's possible they did, but when I watched it I assumed she just knew his sleeping habits. And yeah...a tent in the middle of a za with a child nearby and others within earshot...sexy :-/

17. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

I think this is the most accurate.

I noticed the next morning when Rick was getting up he saw a pair of Shane's shoes in the tent. He probably knew as soon as he saw them.

18. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

Wow....Good Eye! Now I have to look for Shane's shoes, LOL

19. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Lori is a slut that was always ready to be mounted. Anytime anywhere.