Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori Grimes sure moved on quickly

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by John666, Dec 16, 2010.

1. John666

John666 Member

Just thinking, if she was married and just lost her husband wouldn't she be more destroyed? She was getting it on with Shane way too soon...maybe they sped things up since season 1 was just 6 episodes.

2. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I think in the comic they were ****in before the outbreak. can anyone confirm that?

3. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

Can't confirm it but I doubt it.

She's a bitch man she ****s Shane and when Rick comes back she acts like she had nothing to do with it.

4. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, its only been like 4 weeks and she already bangin Shane? then she gets all ****y to him when rick is alive? shes the one who spread her legs. She didn't have to **** Shane that quick. idk, thats ****ed up!

5. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

She is messed up but it seems like they sped things up...still...shes a bitch. AMEN BROTHERS!!!

6. ResidentEvil Outbrek

I noticed she didn't seem sad at all, she actually urged Shane on like a cheerleader she grasped her ring and took it off before him, as to say, I'm over Rick green light lets go!

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Talk about thread resurrection!

No, it's never stated in the comics that Shane and Lori were having an affair before the apocalypse.

Looking at the television series, you can't assume she immediately moved on from the news of Rick's "death". We can guess that Rick was left alone in the hospital for roughly a week and then stayed with Morgan and Duane for a few more weeks. So in the end it could have been a good month before Shane and Lori went to knocking boots.

Add in that the world had come to an end and they were looking for comfort and satisfaction....I say she didn't move on too quickly at all. But I know most other members will disagree and start calling her a "whore" and such...

8. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

*Dons fire proof suit*

It seems that more women have a problem with her "knocking boots" with Shane then men do. As a guess, that has more to do with our make up. Rick even seemed to get it and get over it pretty quick. My wife hates Lori for a lot of the reasons that the other ladies on this board do (manipulation, sleeping with Shane without seeming to grieve, and doing nothing for the group) Where as the men seem to dislike her for her lack of contribution to the group and that's it.

9. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Just another in a LONG line of reasons I despise this character. If Rick had actually been killed, dollars to donuts Lori would have been spread eagle on the casket and gang banging the funeral director and his entire staff...:shining:

10. ResidentEvil Outbrek

an open discussion to what should be done is in order, this is clearly going to break up the group so it's become major league now. But no one seem to be trying to help them or talk about it, which it's a very important topic because the future of the group depends on how Rick Shane and Lori stuff. It's clear they all made some mistakes but this needs Instant attention.

11. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

HAHA Like I said before, she probably would have been knocking Merle's boots had he been her knight in shining armor that rescued her and Carl from home. After all, according to her it's because she wanted to "feel" something. What difference would it really makes which guy gives her that "feeling"? lol

12. Canadian36

Canadian36 Member

or maybe they needed a sex scene in one of the episodes to keep the show interesting???

13. ResidentEvil Outbrek

ok then if they shared her that would really be interesting, I think plenty of people would watch, more than anything I hated the sex scenes and wish it never happened, it practically ruins best friends but if they could just somehow repair all of this, and come to terms that sharing her is ok, or Shane goes to Andrea ANYTHING but don't kill the characters out, I don't care what they do or don't do I just want to see the characters survive zombies that is most important, this love triangle thing is blown way out of proportion, and I think in a zombie outbreak like this that would be the absolute last thing on everyone's minds is sex, so I hope they tone down this Shane vs Rick sex stuff about Lori it's tearing two good men to shreds.

14. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Agreed,

The Lori/Shane/Rick love triangle is very short lived in the comics.

The first mention of anything was some where around book 3 or 4...the time Glenn and Rick took off to the gun store.

Shane says,
    "but what about that night when we-- on the road down here?"

Lori replies, "that night was a mistake."

That is about all that is ever said between Lori and Shane. The discussion between Rick and Shane is about equally as short. The group goes on to deal with the attack on the camp and Jim being bitten. Rick is telling Shane it's not safe and they need to move and Shane is saying the attack wasn't his fault. Then shane breaks down and says:

Shane: "I thought I could...and I did. Everything was going so good. She would have come around eventually...I know it."

Shane: "She would have."

Rick: What?

Shane: "Everything was so perfect."

Shane:
    "Until you came back!!"

Rick: "God Damnit Shane, stop this!!"

Shane: "No, Rick...this is the only way! This has to happen...you weren"t meant to live"

Rick: "Please Shane. Don't do this"

Carl: "Don't hurt my Daddy again!"

That is the end whole Lori/Shane/Rick Love Triangle....not to mention the end of Shane period. As for Dale and is involvement in the Lori/Shane/Rick Love Triangle.

Dale: "So your Lori's husband?"

Rick: "yeah"

Dale: "I don't want to stir things up....and you gotta understand this has nothing to do with your wife. she did nothing but talk about you while you was gone ...she worried about you...she felt bad about leaving you."

Dale: "But that Shane...he's a good man... he helps out a lot around here... He took care of your wife...but he's not glad you're back. he's had his eye on Lori for as long as I've known them."

Rick: "I appreciate the advice but Shane's my friend. he was just keeping her safe. I don't
    have anything to worry about."

Dale: "I wouldn't trust him around my wife."

Rick: "Crazy old man" (thinks to him self as he walks off. This took place when Rick first found his family and Shane.)

15. boutte

boutte Active Member

When it comes down to life and death you use what you've got, especially if you have a kid to protect. But yeah, she is pretty useless.

16. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

I was surprised how she handled those 2 walkers. Impressive just a little touch of bad ass. I fully expected to her to wait and have her White Knight Rick or Black Knight Shane come and rescue the princess in distress.