Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori is a terrible mother.

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by Bethany, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Can I just say, Lori is constantly leaving carl in other peoples care, AND letting him wander free around an unprotected farm, I mean surely you wouldn't let your child wander into unknown forests even without flesh eating zombies roaming it! I wouldn't let my kid out of my sight for one second if I was in her situation. Am I the only one who thinks this?

2. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I think Carl was/is a very normal boy for his age and that Lori was a typical parent.

It is not reasonable or appropriate to expect a 12yo/13yo to stay right next to his mother or with in her sight every minute of the day - day after day, week after week, month after month.

If I was in the ZA I could manage that with a very young child, or for a couple weeks with older children, but long term it is just not the way humans work at that age.

Maybe it is Rick that was slacking off, not Lori. :p

3. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Yeah I guess it's Rick's responsibility just aswell :) I still think she should set a few more boundaries for carl he gets into too much trouble in the woods by himself.

4. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

Lori is not a terrible mother lol♪
    A bad mother doesn't even care if her kid is missing. Lori panics when Carl is missing because she loves him.
    A bad mother mother let her kid do whatever they want. Lori always forbid Carl to do just about anything.
    A bad mother doesn't get mad if her kid do something stupid. Lori yells at Carl when he do something she think is bad.
    A bad mother doesn't even bother to get her friend to watch her kid. Lori always make sure someone watches Carl whenever she runs of doing her business.
    I have many other reasons on why Lori is not a bad mother, but it's too long lol♫

5. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Ok :) I guess I would just be a bit more protective if it were me :)