Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori... the girl is reaping what she's sown

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Seed' started by Felicia, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Wowie. Looks like somebody finally got full of that crap she was serving.

2. Austin Gasparini

Austin Gasparini New Member

I can't even feel bad for her. What a whore.

3. TWD

TWD Member

I actually felt bad. She's trying to kiss and make up, and Rick simply isn't having that shit. I can't say what he is doing isn't warranted, though.

4. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I found myself feeling bad for her, but not enough to say she didn't deserve the shit Rick and Carl were dishing out.

5. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I laughed when that happened.

6. Scylix

Scylix Member

She had it coming from Season 2

7. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I am rewatching it and she just sat on the bunk next to Carol. She's really far along.

8. Scylix

Scylix Member

I'm just saying if they lasted throughout Winter I doubt they constantly found gas for their cars.

9. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I don't feel bad for her at all.

10. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

Agree 100%. She made her bed, now she has to lay in it(pun intended). Rick doesn't owe here a thing. I think it is clear that he only cares about the baby(and obviously Carl) now, she is just a means to an end.

11. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Oh..yeah... Okay. I am sorry you kind of lost me there, but you've made a very valid point.:Grin:

12. Fred Brocaa

Fred Brocaa New Member

As they're cutting the fence: "Lori, watch the back!" Lori, "Got it!". IMMEDIATELY stops watching everyone's back!

13. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

She deserves it from last season. I want to feel bad for her, but I can't not with the way she acted.
    She was absolutely crazy and deceitful.
    I laughed and shuttered when she basically said: "what if its born stillborn and is infected. Or rips out of me."
    No Twilight or Dawn of the Dead remake crap please.

14. The Governor

The Governor Member

It could happen

15. Forbes

Forbes New Member

The writers have apparently expressed concern that Lori is "disliked' more than they intended. But I've noticed so many particular things she's done that seemed to be subtlely written in for that affect. She whispered the "dangerous Shane" warning to Rick using her highly tuned manipulative skills; then, after Shane & Rick have a physical fight where they both could have been killed while trying to "drop off" Randall, she listens as Rick tells Shane that he's taking Daryl with him to handle Randall and Shane will stay at the farm. Her expression seemed intense as she listened to this. Later, she sees Shane on the windmill and the camera does a close up on her face and my impression was that she looked like she had a sudden calculated look instead of the remorseful look of a person who has an apology to make. Then, of course, her true colors come out in the open when her husband tells her Shane would have killed him so instead of fighting this same battle over and over, he instead killed Shane, she freaks. I believe Rick just then began to figure out what really made Lori tick.

In the season premier after he told her "Don't patronize me", she brought up the baby, etc., and he added "I'm still here, aren't I?" or something of the sort and she very meekly nodded. It was then that the camera held his gaze for a second or two and it was so evident in his eyes and expression that he now understands what she's about. He knows she went with Shane because she has to be with a man to take care of her and its the same with him - he's all she has left. It has nothing to do with real love, it really is all about her.

Lori has a lot of flaws that can be overlooked or dealt with in the normal world but are devestating in an apocolyptic world. Just my interpretation of the expressions and such - I can't see how the writers did not intend this..

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kadence

Kadence New Member

What I don't understand is, why did Rick just suddenly start acting like this after Shane's death? If Rick knew from almost the start like he said, how come he was all nice and loving to her the whole time?

Maybe it was just the official confirmation that changed his feelings, but he still didn't seem to hate her until after he killed Shane.

17. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

It could, but I really really don't want that to happen.

18. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Rick was never totally clueless concerning Lori's infidelity, all the while remaining quite patient w/her. ZA clearly is taking it's emotional toll and Rick/Lori's covenant is the latest victim ...ahhh, the gas conundrum. The problem is not finding the gasoline but more, finding the fresh stuff. Suddenly the world gets a lil smaller.

19. superman11

superman11 Member

lol no. He said Lori, telling her to go, than said to t-dog to watch the back, why would he ask Lori with no weapon to watch the back when he's trying to get her in.

20. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Trust me. There will be no zombie baby in TWD.