Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori... the girl is reaping what she's sown

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Seed' started by Felicia, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Just like Lori, Rick needs a man to take care of him? :zombies_shocked:

j/k

2. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Lori is a bitch in both comics and tv series. Yet this is was the FIRST time I actually liked her as a character.

To me, her death is clear as water and I can't say I'm unhappy about it.

Again, I do understand some of her fears about her pregnancy, still not enough to make me care for her...

3. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Love or hate, quite the dynamic character and morbidly waiting for sundays developements:)

4. RickFan22

RickFan22 Member

Dang! I am so mad that I missed the first episode. Its nice to see Lori getting what she deserves... after the way she acted at the end of season 2 to me she deserves nothing less.

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

What?!? Get the hell outta here until you see episode 301! :zombies_lol:

6. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

I'm so way beyond happy the way Rick is treating her. After everything she has done to him and the way she been with him,that bitchy attitude. Now karma comes back and bites that bitch big time. I don't feel sorry for her at all and I feel no sympathy, nothing for her. She did this to herself.She f****d up everything.

7. RickFan22

RickFan22 Member

HAHA I'm Working on it (CURSE YOU WORK!)

8. Writer

Writer Member

I don't feel anything for Lori one way or another about Lori. Her attitude is what did it in for me. As a viewer, I could look past the betrayal. However, she should have never went to Shane or encouraged him to stay. When Rick had to put him down, she should have supported him. Now, it's too little too late, and she is wondering why her son and husband are acting the way that they are.

As I said in another thread, it's easier to look back at the past and wish things were different. Yet, wishing is not actions. I don't see her being remorseful for the things that she done. A persons shows by actions when they are truly remorseful. Also, she should stop sending others to do her work. Her legs work. She should have went to get Hershel if she thought there was something wrong with the baby. It's just more of her drama.

9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I know this has been said many times before but I have only been a member of this site for a week now, so it's my first time. The thing that really pissed me off about that was the fact that SHE IS THE ONE THAT PUT THE THOUGHT TO GET RID OF SHANE IN HIS HEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! How DARE she act the way she did when he finally did something about it!!

I am with you, I didnt have a problem with her until that happened.

No WONDER they are so broken now.

10. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

Problem with the bitch is she takes zero responsibility or blame for her actions and what she does. As if there were no consequences for what she does. Well she certainly got the blow back now. Rick just shuts her down. Not going to take anymore of her s**t or pity party.

11. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I agree she was like that in the first two seasons, and I have no pity for her at all, but she did tell Hershel that it was her fault that Rick killed Shane.

12. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

You go girl ...Rick wont be coming home for steak and potatoes anymore, it's a la carte from here on out;)

13. Writer

Writer Member

I agree with this. When he was finally acting cold, I thought, it's about time. It's a ZA. There is other things to worry about like the zombies and other people who are alive and want to take over what is yours through any means necessary. It's not the time to cause drama with the obvious leader of the group. I think he has other things to worry about than what Lori has done. She's incredibly selfish to distract him, and possibly endanger the group, with her wants and demands and semi-irrational fears.

14. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I think that we have basically done what needs be done with the soap opera type drama. I will admit I can get caught up in that as much as the next person, but your right...they have REAL problems on the horizon...the kind where everyone should shut the hell up and color. Of course... most reasonable people would have realized that the first time they saw their dead Uncle Louie walking down the street toward them drooling, hell, their dead "anybody" but it appears that it had to become a pivotal part of the series. I have to admit I liked it better in the comics...yes... she had an affair, but from the minute she realized that Rick was alive and that Shane had lied to her (and I don't get the impression that was such a grey area in the comics) she hated Shane and was in Rick's corner... all the way. No whispers that Shane was dangerous etc.. she spit in his face and told him to get the hell out of her life with none of this seesawing back and forth.. Go... Stay... your dangerous...whatever!!!

15. Dead man walking

Lori has been an absolute bitch in the past 2 seasons (most of it in truth pretty unrealistic and weird) and I'm pretty sure the writers have picked up on the public animosity toward Lori's character because of it. As a result, it seems to me that they are attempting to 'soften' her character a bit and try to make her more likeable in the end rather than be hated all the way through the entire run of TWD. Because her character has had a dramatic shift since the end of season - almost like a different person.

Personally I think it's a good idea to make Lori's character a bit more normal, she was just too weird in the past seasons.

16. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

It just has a fatted calf vibe.... like they are getting her ready for the slaughter.

17. Phenton123

Phenton123 Member

I dont feel sorry for her all

18. EvoQ

EvoQ Member

You said it......but When will she Die ?

19. seraph_26

seraph_26 New Member

Well, I just watched this episode online where we find out her fate so it looks like you were right.

I am betting that the writers motivation or producers motivation is because of all the animosity towards her character.

Pretty much everyone I have talked to (real friends and online friends, lol) has all said they didn't like her or were neutral.

I found her very annoying and I am glad she's gone now.

20. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Personally I found her as ordinary character, but I don't hate her. Yes, she is sometimes annoying with her own personal thoughts but that's how it goes in the shows. In the beginning (Season One) she was great.