Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori... the girl is reaping what she's sown

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Seed' started by Felicia, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I think it had less to do with the fans reaction and more to do with the timeline of the comics. I haven't read them passed the prison (very beginning) because so much of it was in there and I am really enjoying the show by itself. I might read the comics later, but for now they were spoiler central.

2. rhizin

rhizin Member

I don't think she really did. Rick isn't stupid, he can read people pretty well. He knew what was going on around him, he just decided to not react to it and highten the drama even more. He was well aware he had to deal with Shane somehow long before Lori MacBeth showed up. I think he just realized that he had to do in soon, that this situation had to end fast. Not because Lori told him to, but because she went from being Shane's lover to "go and kill him". It told him a lot about her and her role in all this too. That second chance on marriage was over that moment, he realized what she really was. Selfish, manipulative, disloyal. Basically the reasons their relationship was strained before the ZA intensified and came out full force, robbing him of the delusion it could all be fixed.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah but I was talking about from HER perspective. Her reaction to what happened was all "how could you" ....when she had no problem with it when she was talking to Rick "in code". LOL

4. rhizin

rhizin Member

She is just messed up. Can't deal with how her little machinations worked out.