Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lori

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by Mark_Anthony, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Mark_Anthony

Mark_Anthony Member

This is a little late for this post as we are now on Season 4. But..............

What actually happened to Loris body.

I always assumed a walker ate her as the body was gone when Rick went looking for her.

I remember the trail of blood from a body that had been dragged and a very bloated walker with hair hanging out of its mouth.

2. joshred4

joshred4 Member

It was the bloated walker that ate her.

3. zombiedeath

zombiedeath New Member

im very sad. to many good people are dying:zombies_nosmile:

4. Rich Grimes

Rich Grimes New Member

Seriously doe, Lori don't drive good.

When I drive, I usually close my eyes and hope I don't crash. Lori however, can't drive at all.

Like, was she good at anything besides cheating and losing her children? Oh yeah, there was that one thing she was good at, ....um, uh can't remember. Yeah, it's like she was "zombie apocalypse, I need comfort and sex, my husband has been dead for 2 seconds=sex" ugh. At least Dat Andre kept it to one guy at a time, Lori saw Shane and took her pants off faster than a midget in a hot tub.

5. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

Implying Lori was a good person. :p