Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Love interest for Nick?

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by br0k3n, Apr 12, 2016.

1. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Noted the hallway interaction between Nick and the brunette woman (she seems older than him), and the way she touched his arm at dinner. Who is she? I just don't recall her character from season 1.

2. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Salazar's daughter Ofelia.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Nick is suppoedly to be 19 while the Ofelia character is listed as late 20's to early 30's.

Maybe the girl from flight 462, ie Charlie, is better suited? Her character is in her 20's.

But very very frankly, please don't start this romantic line. There is already this Chris/Alicia potential and the Travis/Madison.

#3 Blueman, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. Terranova

Terranova Member

I think Nick is not going to be romantically involved, at least for this season. I just can't see it. Too much other stuff to deal with. Addiction, family, finding his own identity and usefullness in new world.

Chris/Alicia - maybe. Although it's kinda weird - their parents are married, and also Chris looks younger then Alicia. Also, didn't watch the plane videos - did that boy survive, or only asian girl?
    Travis/Madison - nah, they are already married for some time, so no lovey-dovey, if they are lucky, it will evolve into a strong partnership, if not - I can feel enough tension already, that can grow into separation

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Here we go !

6. esmode

esmode New Member

The only interesting couple at this point would be Strand/Nick xD

7. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

we really dont need these relationships forming so early in this show. lets focus on the plot lines and go from there

8. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Please, do not give the writers any stupid ideas.

9. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

I think Nick wants to "eat cake by the ocean" with Ofeelya. It's not like they can Netflix and chill now.

10. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

Nicks only love interest is his next Fix.

11. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

Oh Lord,

Let it not be another "Glenn-Maggie" Romeo and Juliett again!

We can already see how it ended up with that type of relationship: They only hang out with each other and not interact with the rest of the group and they become more and more "cutie cuddle couple" instead of developing each of their character to become either dark / badass or getting 180 turn character change.

In otherwords: predictable characters when in relationship.

No, don't let that happen again! This show has potential to become something Epic so it can learn from TWD's mistakes.

Nick is fine on his own and I would also like to see Ofelia getting her character change.

12. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

O Feel Ya

Yeah, Nick was generously offering to redress the bandage on her boob.... lol

13. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Just making observations. I didn't write the interactions. I frankly don't like them paired together. But I'm not the only one who saw what I saw, right?

14. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Typically hot young ladies are not attracted to loser junkies. They need to show him evolve into something impressive, which they may, before any relationships seem feasible.