Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Madison - Dead or Alive???

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Good Out Here' started by Terminator, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

So, what are peoples thoughts on this? I thought it was strange that we haven't seen her in the present at all. I find it hard to believe they'd kill of both Nick and Madison in one season. A lot of people don't like the Kim Dickens character, but I think she's great. Maybe she's still back at the ballpark nailing boards in the dugout.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Yeah she's kind of the face of FTWD I would expect her to still be around. Its puzzling but I think its deliberate. Like you said I don't believe they'll take out Madison and Nick in the same season but who knows. I didn't expect Nick to go... it was on Frank's own account but still.

3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

If she's dead, it would probably explain the weird rage Nick had towards Ennis. I still think she's alive, the trailer hinted in that direction (she was expecting a group to come back if I remember correctly), but that could be misdirection.

• Like Like x 3
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Maybe she was captured or seriously injured? Or Nick was upset at what the Vultures did to them? I initially thought maybe the Vultures killed Charlie or something and Nick was so upset. Hope she gets eaten out there now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

It looks like she is dead from what we saw in this episode. This makes me think she is alive, because that's what they do. The flowers reminded Nick of his Mom so who knows.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes, in retrospect, if Madison is recently dead, it would make sense that Nick would have as his last memory before dying, the memory of laying down in a field of bluebonnets, cherishing his mother's positive heart.

It is a graceful last memory even if Madison is still alive. Too bad she won't know she gave him that treasured moment when he most needed peace.

*crying again*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Alive

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Dumb ass kid shot Nick? I hope there be a dish of vengeance here for all Vultures. If Both Nick and Madison is dead? Well...I more and more think this is heading towards them entering TWD if they gonna slowly pick off main cast.

9. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I can’t imagine Madison is dead but that’s definitely the vibe they were sending in the episode (probably on purpose)... but maybe Nick thought she had died or they have been separated for a long time and she is presumed dead by the group but really isn’t... my thoughts went to something like that but not sure...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sully

Sully Active Member

I can't imagine then killing off Nick and Madison both.

Madison is my favorite character. I really like her as a leader. Nick was right up there with her but

I too thought they were searching for Charlie. Like she was about to go with them but then they took her and left. Now I definitely think they have Madison, but I don't think she is dead. Maybe she offered to join them in order to keep the rest of the community and her family and Charlie safe.

The whole thing is very confusing and I don't like how they keep giving it to us in broken up pieces.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They were certainly trying to give hints at her being dead. Nick remembering her and holding the flower and so on. But that could be a red herring. Like someone else said, she could just be injured, and Nick is just remembering more hopeful times. I doubt she is a captured prisoner of the vultures, because Nick's interaction with Ennis didn't feel that way. Nick would have gotten information about Madison's whereabouts before killing Ennis, and Ennis would not have been so calm regarding Nick's appearance, turning his back on Nick to continue collecting his cans. He would have known Nick meant business.

#11 Neuropyramidal, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I am thinking alive and the urgency in finding out where the flag was taken down from is where they think she is being held prisoner. Just seems to me that both Nick and Alicia would be more morose and determined then they appeared in the episode.

13. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

They definitely we're trying to give hints that she was dead but really don't think she is. I think she is the one character the show wouldn't want to lose.

If she does end up being dead though that makes me think that Morgan is going to take the surviving characters of this season and they will be brought into TWD. Alycia could easily be brought into TWD.

14. NakedCity

The executive producers on The Talking Dead were saying Nick's need to off the Vulture was due to his link to Charlie (which seemed incomplete to me - my guess is we'll explore later what she meant to him and understand more the importance of her being the one who killed him). I don't think there was a link to Madison's actual condition. But hey, maybe they were just trying to avoid saying too much.

15. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

What I meant to say is that the group did not appear overly distraught that Madison wasn't with them. What they WERE however was extremely anxious to know the location of where they got that flag. Also, Madison was attached to Charlie as evidenced between the conversation with the dead guy. I'm just merely predicting that Madison may be being held by them and she may also have stayed somewhat willingly in an attempt to save Charlie. It explains why they are so adamant about being taken to that specific location.

So I believe she is alive and I really can't wait to see her reaction to losing Nick. It will be one hell of an episode. Seasons 1-3 have already shown how Madison has gone to amazing lengths to find/save/protect Nick in the past. To find out he's dead? Wow.

• Like Like x 2
  16. NakedCity

I'm with Neuro though, if it's the case, it's really weird that Nick didn't even tried to question Ennis. And if he already knew where she was detained, the flags location wouldn't mean much. Just seems to me that he would have at least asked if she was alright!

I'm not saying you're wrong, they could have wrote their away around the obvious, but would seem a little weak to me.

17. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

That's where my head is.

It's almost too obvious she is dead...which makes me think she's alive. Maybe they assume she's dead and that explains Nick's rage or he's just pissed that they took the diamond. Obviously they aren't still living at the diamond with the vultures living in the parking lot.

18. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

On the teaser for next week's episode that new character that they brought back to the diamond was telling Madison that this place wasn't going to last and they need to find somewhere else to go so maybe that is where she currently is.

If however Madison is not in the present even into the second half of the season that would make me think she isn't going to be in the show a whole lot longer and they setting these new characters and Alicia up to be the leads.

After all you don't bring the actors they brought in this season to play secondary roles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. WalkingDeadFan88

WalkingDeadFan88 New Member

Hopefully she's still alive because she's my favorite character in the show and it would suck to find out that she died.

20. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Tell me about it. I just lost my favorite character. :(:(:(

• Agree Agree x 2