Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Madison in Tijuana?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by mistertrouble189, Sep 16, 2016.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I left a post in the "2x12 promo pictures" thread but decided to make my own. So some more 2x12 promo images have been released, including one of Elena, one of a wedding survivor farming, and then Madison in what appears to be Marco's supermarket. Also, I think the car behind Oscar/Madison in their photo is one of the gang's vehicles as well. The Elena one may be the supermarket as well - she would be by the entrance, you can see a shopping cart(?) to the right and then a chair to the left, where we saw a table and chairs at the entrance in "Los Muertos".

Do the hotel survivors somehow reach Tijuana for supplies?? Or maybe it's not Marco's place at all :)

Thoughts? Photos - https://www.facebook.com/FearTWD/posts/1676424062675703

#1 mistertrouble189, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It could be Marco's place. Perhaps they aren't even following our universe's geography, and the hotel is on the opposite side of Tijuana. Although I kind of hope not. It also may not be Marco's. I'd have to go back and compare them. There was a bunch of people camping out on the other side of the isles at Marco's, and I don't see them in this shot. Maybe its just a half looted supermarket somewhere.