Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Madison - The Real Story!

Discussion in 'Episode 214 - Wrath' started by Gordian Knot, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Okay I have a proposition to make on the subject on what exactly is Madison's dark secret past. *Hint. I don't think she was a secret agent!*

So. Madison has a dark past. I don't remember if she said it in so many words or not, but I think part of that dark past is that she has murdered before the ZA.

Now who would Maddie want to kill? One person leaps immediately to mind. Tobias!!!!! <Kidding>

No, let's look at some back story for some clues. Madison tells her kids that their dad died in a car crash. This season she fesses up to her daughter to the rest of the story, daddy died in a crash by suicide.

BUT is that really the rest of the story?

What if dad died because Madison was instrumental in causing his death? Either through tampering with the car. Or killing him another way and making it look like a car crash. In other words Madison's dark evil secret is killing the father of her kids.

Sound far fetched? Not really. We know Maddie will do about anything to safeguard her children. If she came to the decision that the only way to guarantee their safety from a bad father was to remove him for good.

It even fits in with the very unusual suicide note left behind. "Enough is enough". Was that the father's sentiment, or was that Maddie's sentiment. Enough is enough (and now I have dealt with it). Which is in Maddie's character as well. The willingness to do what has to be done no matter what for the right cause.

Interesting, eh?

If it turns out I am correct, I will humbly accept all accolades, cheers, honors and any money any of you would like to throw my way.

If it turns out I am blowing smoke, I will humbly accept all brickbats, sneers, name calling and will do my best to dodge anything other than money that is thrown my way.

Gotta accept the good with the bad when one dares to step out publicly with potentially making a complete ass of oneself! lol.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm, the suicide note would make sense coming from his mouth......or Maddie's. And we have no idea what kind of husband or father he really was. I don't think he was an abuser or we would have some idea of that by now. But there are other possibilities.
    Interesting theory.

3. Poppy

Poppy Member

When Maddie was consoling Travis in the hotel room, she told him that it was alright that he killed those kids, that going forward he'll have to do it again, and so will she, and that she had done the same... much worse.

I thought "sure as snot" that she was going to confess to killing her previous husband. But nope... she said that she locked Ceilia in with the dead.

She said that she had done it, "to protect Nick."

There's been mention time and again about her "dark past". I don't know where that came from, but perhaps because of that, it seems, months ago, when she told someone that she told the kids that the father died in a car crash, I figured that it was a lie, and I considered that she may have killed her husband.