Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Madison's background

Discussion in 'Episode 214 - Wrath' started by Terminator, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Madison alluded to a much darker past when she was talking to Travis in the hotel room. Speculations as to what that was? I'm going to throw out that she was some kind of government agent. Perhaps her first husband was well, and that's where his suicide note "Enough is enough" comes into play. She may cross the border back to the States next season and run into some former co-workers. Just food for thought.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

It might be interesting.....or dumb....lol.....if she was some kind of secret spy leading a double life before the ZA.

Not sure which way I would be leaning with that one, but I just don't see it being anything other than that or what you said [MENTION=4477]Terminator[/MENTION]. I mean jeez she was a "school counselor" for Christ's sake. lol

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I didn't know what to make of this. Initially thought she was talking about killing the principal, which I don't think she's ever told anyone about.Not sure she even counts that since he was turned. She admitted to killing Celia when confessing to Travis. Maybe she had something to do with the death of her husband, or feels like she did, and the story she told Alicia wasn't the whole truth?

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I have to think the dead husbands note alluded to him having enough of trying to live with their crazy f'ed up asses and not some spy thing?

Talk about coming out of left field?

On the other hand NOTHING this show conjures up will really surprise me at this point.

5. Camilleyun

The dead husband thing was the only other thing I could think of besides putting down the principal. There have not been any other mentions of death besides the baby Madison lost.

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think she was refering to Celia.

7. PepperAnn

Yeah but didn't she also hint to the fact that she's always been like this even before the ZA? Damn, I JUST deleted it from my DVR. lol

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I don't think that has to do with killing someone. But that she is hard to live with, and she drives people to their death. So therefore, she feels responsible for her husbands suicide.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

HMMMMMMM,Vewy Intewesting?

I had not considered this but she is certainly annoying at best.

10. Camilleyun

:zombies_lol:

11. Camilleyun

I was taking it literally, but maybe she was just talking about her mama-bear instincts with Nick, and that's why she can understand what Travis did?

12. PepperAnn

Yeah after reading what you and [MENTION=26682]Sharpie61[/MENTION] said.....maybe it's not supposed to be so literal. It could go either way for me.

13. Terminator

You folks aren't thinking far enough outside the box on this one. Referring to Celia and the principal as her meaning is pretty weak. We're only at the end of season 2, so lots of time for back stories and character development. It doesn't have to be "some spy thing", but maybe an FBI or CIA operative role in her past. The school counsellor maybe a cover.

14. Nikoranui

Nikoranui New Member

Maybe she used to roll around town murdering Nick's dealers...that's why Calvin was so scared back in s01 hah

15. PepperAnn

That's exactly what a lot of us said already. :)

16. Terminator

No. That's not the way the replies were coming across.