Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Madison's Disappointing Past

Discussion in 'Episode 307/308 - The Unveiling/Children of Wrath' started by Terminator, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I was disappointed with Madison's backstory. I was expecting something more along the lines of having been some kind of government agent.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

My friend thought the same. It been a bit of a strange background, considering how cold she could be. But she is a bit to heated at times and don't think, a government agent should probably be more cool and calculating.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The more mundane worked for me. She's tough because she had to grow up tough. The murder wasn't the defining moment of her character. That was already set.

4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I thought it was fitting and explains her character so well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. walkon

walkon Active Member

I thought it a bit far fetched.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Hmm yeah that is true. It would be bit weird if she was secret agent and a bit to much of an action movie from the 90's or 80's.

I although wonder why she wanted to take over the Ranch. What would she gain from it? It was and is a prepper ranch with people tied to Otto and family. And now Walker "owns" it.

7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Why not take over the ranch? It appears she's made peace with Walker, so she can now clear out those that don't agree with her and she'd got a great place to live. Makes me wonder what's in store for the 2nd 1/2. More Strand I guess.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

So pretty much kill or drive off everyone who was loyal and protected by the militia to support some blood thirsty indians?

Look up episode 9 trailer. Walker moves in and she won't have no ranch to boss over any time this season if not at the end,