Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie and the Saviour

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by Terminator, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Getting a bit of a vibe between Maggie and the Saviour turned Survivor dude. He seems to have some good qualities. Anyone else buying into this one?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

*raises hand* Me, me, me! I think the reason he's been so cooperative and now wants to stay and build things has a lot to do with the Widow Rhee. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Maybe Alden will be able to calm Maggie down from her (justified) anger. Who knows. Maggie has no interest in him from what I can tell. But who knows, this Dante guy from the comics ends up dating her (something along those lines)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm definitely not getting a romantic vibe, that would be a bit Lifetime Original. But I think they may bond on some level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm........maybe. I always thought that Alden was a little eager when it came to getting the Saviors that were prisoners to cooperate and I find it a little odd that all of the captive Saviors are going back to the Sanctuary except him. I think he's a little bit taken with Maggie and why wouldn't he be? She's beautiful, strong and smart.

Now I'm not saying that Maggie is ready for another relationship so soon after Glen's death but she let him stay. Then if he keeps his nose clean and does as he promises, to build those things in The Key to help the community, I imagine they'll be working closely together. It could be she'll warm up to him.

It's not a Lifetime Original but human nature unless you also think Rick and Michonne are Lifetime material. Are they the only ones that are gonna be knocking boots? I think not. Especially if they're entering a period of peace and prosperity. Back in Alexandria, besides Richonne, we had Abe and Sasha, Maggie and Glen making baby Rhee and even Carol paired off with Tobin for a while, not to mention Tara and Denise, Aaron and Eric, etc. People have that biological urge to share spit among other things.

What no doubt may be one sided now and in all fairness, he may only respect her, will play out one way or the other, but Maggie shouldn't have to be in mourning the rest of her life. If he turns out to be a good guy, why not Alden?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He may very well take over Dante's role, but I just don't see Maggie falling for this guy. He just doesn't fit the part for me. I'm hoping someone new take's Dante's position.

• Like Like x 1