Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie finds out Beth is alive and still has no in

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by Walker3895, Oct 26, 2014.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I demand a Beth Off! :zombies_lol:

2. Walker3895

Walker3895 Member

There was supposed to be one earlier this year (hence the profile picture that says "beth off 2014") but we never got around to it..i would win tho

3. TROR

TROR Member

I'm hoping that we have a scene of Maggie being sad about never being able to see Beth again while they're on their way to DC.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I know! I've been waiting for this Beth Off for ages! :p

5. Walker3895

Walker3895 Member

Me too lets make it happen

6. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

I agree with this 100%. LC is talented enough to take a small nuanced scene and make it emotionally charged. No dialogue is necessary to show Maggie dealing with some inner conflict over her sister. Even if she ends up coming across a picture with two girls holding hands and she starts tearing up. Anything would be better then no response from Maggie. They are blood sisters. I don't think anyone would just be indifferent to their sister if they were told she could be alive. Hopefully this changes before the mid-season finale.

7. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I usually avoid Beth threads bbecause

but this whole Maggie thing is bugging me
    I reckon Maggie is one of those biatch women who forget their girlfriends when they start sleeping with a new guy. But forget your little sister? C'mon, Maggie get off your back and go look for her. I show more concern when my cat goes to the vet, than Maggie has over her own flesh and blood sister.
    Id be like this if it was real life but its a TV show and I'm not keen on either character so they could oth die in ignorance of th other for all I care, both are good actresses though and I would like to see it resolved.

#47 Toothpick, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  8. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Yeah what r these writers doing smh ..... All they need to do is show just one scene of concern nope nada ziltch .

Here is me hoping that Maggie is the one who crashed the bus chasing after a Cross Cop Car,knowing they have Beth