Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie looked BAD!

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Kevinw596, Nov 21, 2016.

1. BlackLightning

It was implied by Dr. Carson that Maggie's placenta tore a little bit because of her ordeal with the Saviors in 6x13 ("The Same Boat").

2. calliope

calliope Active Member

It's a bit of a stretch this early in the pregnancy, but not unheard of. The thing that was a little off was the severity of her pain. A placental abruption is far more likely to present with some bleeding and cramping, not the completely debilitating degree of pain she experienced and the fever doesn't fit at all. Nor would someone sleep through several days because of this. It's one of those things we just have to suspend disbelief about in order to allow the story to move forward.

I agree she looked awful, but she should look bad given the circumstances. I give a lot of credit to the women in this cast who are willing to put their vanity aside for the sake of realism.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This thread has me so confused
    [​IMG]

First of all it is called the morning after pill NOT the month after pill

Health class now in session, please take notes:
    source: http://www.planb.ca/how-it-works.html

[​IMG]

Second - At what point was it ever "suggested" that Maggie did not want the baby? Of course she wants the baby! And of course she looks ill because she IS ill. She almost had a miscarriage. She is emotionally drained, physically drained.

4. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I believe it was because of how sick she previously was and also all the tragedy that's going on. Amazing acting!