Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Chr1s, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Regarding the recent news/confirmation about Maggie.

Is it possible that Maggie didn't "leave" and she's just visiting with Georgie? Because of the 6 year time jump we are sort of in a grey area in regards to Maggie's whereabouts and how long she's been gone or will be gone. I'm thinking maybe the explanation will be that she went to visit Georgie for whatever reason and will he back. Having only left a day or so before the next episode and assuming the rest of the season takes place over a shorter time period of a week or so, how most seasons go. So she's basically only away from Hilltop for a week or a few weeks, even though we won't see her for the rest of the season.

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

My bet is she has to get out of town because she can't stand to have Negan around. Revenge was keeping her there, but with that off the table, she still won't want to know he's nearby. So she will have left to go to Georgie but we can still here about her in letters and she will show back up at some point, even if it's just for a visit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Pretty much what @zombiemom62 said.

I reckon Maggie will be 'away' because she finds it too painful to be close to Negan. The only problem is that we don't really know if Maggie will actually ever be back for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

While the best move would've been to just kill off Rick in his last episode, if they wanted to keep him alive they should have taken the same approach. Then the movies could've been what he was doing while not at Alexandria. It's not believable that he wouldn't return to Michonne and Judith at some point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. zombiemom62

in the bonus scenes from TTD, Gimple confirms she will be back, but doesn't know to what extent, guess it depends on how her career goes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Be interesting to see how they could hypothetically age her up should she come back in the near future. I mean, everyone else has had noticeable hair growth. LC/Maggie has gone from short, to long, back to short, and now long as of the recent episodes.

I'm guessing she could either come back with a shaved, "Ripley or Mad Max Charlize Theron" do(I'd think it would be bad ass for her). Or have her going with medieval style, waist length hair like she was Eilir out of that Emberverse book series I've been reading.

7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

So she's been gone for the 6 year jump? I was assuming she recently left.

8. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

This is the thread I had been looking for... thanks for confirming some questions... I hope she will be back

• Like Like x 1
  9. zombiemom62

I bet we find out that she's been gone a while. Plus maybe where Georgie is she will be safer with the baby. I saw the bonus points on TTD and Gimple confirmed Maggie will be back, but couldn't say for sure when or how much.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LOL @ your indecisiveness in your sig. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Maybe he wants to return but cannot. He could be a prisoner. He could be on an island with no way to leave. They could be on a large boat headed to europe. How's rick gonna cross the Atlantic ocean? Or swim from an island that is 50 miles out at sea. In those kind of circumstances, it could take several years to formulate a return trip

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk