Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

In the horror of this episode, everyone seemed to kind of forget about the reason (most of) the group was out there in the first place - Maggie's baby. It was remembered at the end, when Sasha volunteered to get her to Hilltop, but she went from writhing on the ground and barely able to stand to kneeling on the dirt road for what had to have been a few hours without any treatment. So I'm curious - does Maggie's baby survive? If she were having a miscarriage, which seemed likely, would there be any way to help her at this point? I know that stress can also really complicate pregnancies and the whole experience of this episode can't have helped her.

Yet - would the writers do it? Would they have her miscarry, in addition to all else that has happened? What do you guys think - Gleggie baby or no?

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Even knowing what happens in the comics I've sort of been torn on whether or not they will go through with the baby. I think they will...it will give Maggie something to push for (figuratively and literally) now that she's lost so much.

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

That woman has lost more than anyone on the show. They gotta let her have that baby. Maybe she will stay ay the Hilltop for a while for the medical care. We'll see.

4. Lian

Lian Member

Time will tell.....

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I hope the baby makes it, simply because it's all Maggie has left. Also, I rather enjoy the symbolism of the baby being a lasting memory of Glenn.

6. JeanneJacqueline

JeanneJacqueline New Member

Kirkmans cold, but I don't think he's the devil.

7. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I hope the baby survives. Maybe they can do another TWD spinoff of the baby when he gets older, and just re-cast Steven Yuen ;D (Yes I'm grasping at straws, I know he doesn't look half white lol)

8. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

See!?! You have a heart! You are not desensitized! ;)

9. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I hope (the operative word) there is a baby. It will give her something to keep fighting for.

10. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Oh I hope so. Maggie has lost everything and everyone.

11. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The baby will be born.

13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I can't stop looking at the weird way he forms his lips when he says that. I'm trying to copy it and I just can't do it. HE is quite possibly one of the ugliest men in existence. Maybe it's because of his ugly personality too but Jesus that man is hideous looking.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail. lol

14. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

It's hard to tell. The little what-could-have-been clip of everyone sitting around the table eating and enjoying a sunny day may be exactly that. Both Glen and the child was there. The world as they knew it and hoped for is no longer a possiblity, and if it is - it's far from what they had in mind. I hope Maggie goes on to have the baby as a reminder of her beloved husband. In the UK they cut "I'll find you" from the scene but hearing that's what was said makes me hope that Glen will see Maggie through the eyes of their child, and in turn, Maggie will find comfort in their child.

15. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

[MENTION=81051]StaceFace[/MENTION] I didn't know they cut that line in the UK. Any explanation as to why?

16. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I too hope the child will be alright but I expect otherwise. In that lunch eating scene, it is Glenn who holds the child and this might hint that he is a goner. And, I do not think the show will put up another baby. I predict a grave with a little cross will be shown (next to Glenn's) some time later in another episode to indicate his not making it.

17. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Maggie needs to have that baby! It will be all we have left of Glenn. And she shall call it, Herschel Glenn Rhee.

18. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i honestly don't think they need to let her have the baby. i think we can see her morphing into someone that is a leader and is now hell bent on revenge. i think she can settle into a nice authoritative role with or without this baby.

19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That's a good guess for someone who hasn't read the comics! :)

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Come on, Gimple, let her have her baby:

[​IMG]