Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I've always thought they would find a way for her not to have the baby just to make writing and filming stories easier. [not saying that's what I want, just what I thought they will do].

2. Sully

Sully Active Member

A lot of people are thinking because the baby is born in the comics that all signs point to it happening in the show. Only difference is, Judith died back at the prison in the comics. This time Judith is still alive. Will the show really have two babies?

3. Darylette

Darylette Member

Thats what I'm wondering. It's a huge pita writing wise. It's a lot for the group to manage.

4. BlackLightning

I don't think having two babies on set will be a problem. Judith is hardly around as it is to begin with.

Plus, it's not like these two babies will be around each other in the same scenes. Judith is (currently) in Alexandria and whatever TV!Maggie decides to name her baby will be at the Hilltop with his mother.

5. beutel14

beutel14 New Member

Losing the baby would make Maggie seek revenge even more.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

He is his own SNL skit!

7. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I agree with you. Too much sentimental views here and less pragmatism. Baby wouldn't have the father and it's just too much trouble.

We see how difficult Judith has been even with many support characters adding to the care of Judith. Certainly these same characters would add to the care of the Maggie and Glenn's child, but right smack in the middle of a war?

I realize Judith survived the Woodbury-Prison war and other issue's by pure luck, but this somehow feels different, Judith also benefited from a stretch where the Prison was thriving and her father and older brother allowed to catch their sanity. Maggie's going to turn into a stone cold killer regarding these Saviors. After Negan's brutal psychological oppression on them, you can expect most of the group to be mentally reeling from this.

Having a child is hard enough without the impending things coming.

8. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

[MENTION=76722]Spartangal22[/MENTION] No idea why. We had a 2:30am(GMT) airing Monday morning which I'm guessing worked out the same time as the US premier.
    That had all scences in it ("I'll find you", Glenn twitching) - my parents recorded it and said that the ep was around 80 mins inc. ads.
    I watched it at 9pm(GMT) Monday evening (UK premier) and it was only 60 mins inc. ads. I can't imagine we missed much though - although I did sit behind a pillow for all the gory scenes - I get enough nausea with my pregnancy! :zombies_lol:

9. Sarah-kate

Sarah-kate Member

I think that the doctor at the Hilltop must be a bloody good one if he can save the baby. I'm assuming Maggie is suffering from some sort of infection considering her symptoms and would need a huge amount of antibiotics... do they have this? Now add to the mix the massive stress she'll be experiencing due to Glenn dying and Negans demands on the group, it would be quite crazy if the baby can survive that... but it is half Glenn who was a tough little cookie. Babies are a hindrance in the apocalypse but yeah we don't see Judith much and if Maggie settles at the Hilltop they seem to have a similar set up to the prison in regards to growing their own food so could make it work and the baby will be there to keep Glenn's spirit alive.

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

HA!!!! He really is! lmao

11. Lian

Lian Member

:zombies_lol: