Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie's slow walk with the baby...

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by PepperAnn, Nov 5, 2012.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

This got to me too. Andrea used to be my favorite famale character, but Maggie has quickly replaced her. Lauren Cohan does a great job playing her and her emotions are spot on.

I loved watching her convey everything that happened in there to Rick, without saying a single thing except his name.

2. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Maggie's my favourite female character too... And Andrea used to be my favourite female character as well... At first Maggie annoyed me and Andrea seemed strong and kind of cool, but now it's the other way around. The position Maggie was thrust into was a difficult, terrifying one indeed. Rick should thank her at some point, for being the one who made sure his daughter (though I think she's really Shane's daughter) didn't die. If Maggie hadn't been there, likely Lori AND the baby would have died.

3. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Exactly the same feeling as you on this. I loved Andrea but i think shes going to go down as my number 3 favorite character and be replaced by Maggie. Maggie is so good with a Machete.

4. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Andrea's lost her place on my favourites list. She's not even on the list anymore. She's still got time to redeem herself but it's not looking good...

At this point, she can either climb back up onto the favourites list, or keep doing what she's doing and make it onto my "I ****ing hate these bitches" list.

5. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

My $$$ sez Andrea is now the new Lori. She gets bamboozled by the Gov and becomes his latest lackey. Andrea is gullible when it comes to men ( remember she was in Shane the d-bags camp...as well as his pants).
    I figure this is how Daryl might go out...that is Andrea takes him out for good with a sniper shot, when Rick's group encounter the Gov's group in a showdown.

6. Dead man walking

There aren't many notable females left so it has to be Maggie. Beth doesn't do much (now she will become mum I guess), Carol is fairly ordinary and now off on the run somewhere and Andrea is as annoying as ever. Michonne only frowns a lot and struts around with few lines too date.

7. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I don't think Andrea is going to stick with The Governor in the long run, especially not if he decides to wage war on her friends. They left her behind, and she probably feels bad about that, but I don't think she'd kill any of them. I didn't mind her relationship with Shane so much, because Shane's only sort of a bad guy... I liked Shane. But the Governor is a ****ed up cray bitch.

My biggest problem with Andrea is how she's treating Michonne... Sure, sometimes people misread each other... Andrea doesn't know The Governor is a bad guy, and she thinks he's charming. That's fine. She doesn't know the Governor is a crazy motherfucker... But she's totally ditching Michonne - the woman who saved her ass and kept her alive for EIGHT ****ING MONTHS - for some douchebag she just met... Michonne doesn't trust these people, but Andrea wants some dick, so that's just too bad for Michonne... And it's not like Michonne can leave alone - the Governor would probably have her killed... You don't just abandon your friends and treat them like shit as soon as you find an opportunity for sex. I know lots of people like that in real life, and I hate that about them...

8. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

And it seems she's a real BITCH to Michonne next episode.
    I genuinely don't understand the writing for Andrea... They are trying too hard to make her unlikeable.

9. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

A lot of manly tears have fallen that day

10. Star

Star New Member

Maggie is one of my favorite chracters, Lauren Cohan does an amazing job of playing her.

11. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Maggie is the most sexiest woman in TWD. Not to mention how badass she has become. She develop a lot and I really like that. IMO she's better off without Glenn.