Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggies track record...

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Zombie_Penguin, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Zombie_Penguin

...with actually getting to say goodbye to ANYONE at all that she loved, that died, is not a good one! She didn't get to say shit to Hershel, she didn't get to Beth in time, so isn't it about time someone got to say bye? I am leaning more and more to Glenn getting the axe, so to speak, but I think he HAS to make it out of there, somehow, but has to have some mortal wound or something because that is literally the only way left that makes sense after a week almost of thinking about it.

I have decided glenn lives due to some ridiculous, but almost believeable luck, but is bitten and makes it home, just in time to say bye to maggie, and to maybe learn she is pregnant.

There was so much emphasis on the other dude who died, that was bitten on the shoulder, getting home, that I have to wonder if that was more a foreshadowing for glenn. He'll get home, who knows how, but then he's a gonner. Bye Glenn!

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

The more I thought about it, the more I realized this is really the only solution that makes sense based on all the mystery around this.

3. Monitor Man

Monitor Man Member

If that's true (which I doubt) then

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Having a major character bitten by a walker and then having a nice final last chat with the core group has been used before. The show has used this type of death for Andrea and Dale. I just do not think they will use it again for Glenn.

Seems they like major characters (especially those from S1) to have different ending. Shane, Lori, Andrea, Hershel all died differently.

5. Watching Dead

Watching Dead Member

That is a really good point and one I did not think off. If Glenn gets out but was bitten that makes a lot of sense from a writing standpoint.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

And Bob. And Jim. And sort of Tyreese. And Lee Everett. And Pete.

7. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I would be happy with this as an outcome.

8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I will add myself to the list of people who accept the Glenn-is-bit scenario.

But I still think that Glenn surviving is more plausible than 501.

9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

So many characters have died in different ways it's mathematically impossible to kill anyone off in a "new" way now. The "style" has to be re used. If Glenn got eaten up, it's been done several times. If he died instantly, it's been used. If he's bitten and says his goodbyes, its been used. It's all been done because so many have died. Heck, if he dies in an explosion as a suicide even that's been used.

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

It's tragic but not impossible. Just bad luck I guess.

11. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

This is exactly what I suggested in one of the other millions of Glenn threads floating around ...it's really the only thing that makes sense because if it's a hallucination or a dream, thats dumb as hell. I guess we'll just have to see.

I have no problem with this ....

12. plotholes

plotholes Member

If Maggie is pregnant, I suspect Glenn already knew. The moment when he asked Maggie to say behind with Deanna during the meeting, it was implied that there was another reason besides keeping tabs on Deanna.