Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Magna's Group

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Did they charge you extra for those ones?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yes because i said i was using them to place around the yard to prevent invasive species from taking over the lawn.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think you will also need a permit from the city

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yes, the potency level exceeds the maximum amount allowed for use without a permit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

my tomatoes bring all the boys to the yard! And raccoons.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

well that is true with one universally held exception - you do not need a permit on the third thursday of any month whose name is without the letter "R" and it is on the eve of a full blood moon. Just remember that you are also required to jump backwards three times before applying to your lawn.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. barbell43

barbell43 Member

I totally agree that the D O D remake by Miner was cringeworthy!

10. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

It was so bad, it was kinda good. I have a soft spot for cheesy horror flicks.

11. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

On the fence also with the new group. I heard so much about Magna from fans...that they couldn't wait for her but I was not impressed with her at all but it's only one real episode so far with her in it. I like Luke and the deaf girl/her sister (was shocked when I found out that was a girl)...Magna though, eh a-typical I'm a tough badass chick loner who has to earn and you earn her trust that you've seen a gazillion movies. Michonne's reaction to them I thought seemed off. I mean yeah check them out and whatnot but being so dead set against them right off the bat. I didn't hate the episode but yeah it's all different and I need time to get used to it. No Rick maybe no Maggie, new characters, relationships (Gabe and Rosita?), new hairstyles...LOL. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

12. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

K I am back on this thread because I have read a few comments around the place about LUKE and his over-acting and now it's all I can see ....and I don't like it. :( He is a compelling character, I don't know why he is playing it like this, the dialogue is interesting enough.

I see him attempting to do that "vincent d'onofrio" guy (Law and Order, ) deliberately stumbling on words and trying to come across like his words are a stream of consciouness but it's just falling short for me. And I couldn't find a LUKE thread on the characters thread soooo I thought I'd just write it here.