Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Main cast death predictions?

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Zombie_Rhino, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

Has anyone realized that the death of the main cast has followed a pattern so far this season (from Beth on)? Hear me out:

- Beth died in the hospital when Rick and co. tried to save her. There was speculation that perhaps it was Tyreese's fault that she died because he wanted to change the plan of rescuing her. Originally they wanted to go in the hospital guns a blazing and just take Beth and Carol, however Tyreese wanted to bargain with them. Obviously things did not turn out well for Beth, therefore Tyreese takes some of the blame.

- Next Tyreese is killed an episode later when Noah just has to go check out his mother's house when it's clear there are no survivors left in Shirewilt and all is lost. Yes, Tyreese got sloppy, but they wouldn't have been in that house if it wasn't for Noah, therefore Noah takes some of the blame here.

- Last night, Noah bites the dust when stuck in the revolving door with Glenn on one side and Nicholas on the other. While Nicholas was more to blame that Noah is dead, Glenn could have saved him by either breaking the glass on the first few tries or pushing their side to safety while sacrificing Nicholas. Yes, Glenn didn't want to do this because he wanted everyone to live, but Nicholas is an obvious risk and cannot be trusted and in retrospect he should have sacrificed that jerk so Noah could've lived. How many more people have to die because of Nicholas? So, you might say that Glenn takes some blame for Noah's death...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a lot of people are pegging Glenn to meet his maker soon. Whether it's speculation from the comic readers or the fact that Glenn is becoming a bigger focal point, he might be seeing his end shortly... thoughts?

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

I say there will be no more main cast deaths, we've already had 4. Reedus says we need our tissues for the finale, so it could be some of the Alexandrians or some huge emotional reveal or flashback.

3. rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour New Member

I really hope that Glenn does not die and all the clues don't add up to him. I think Eric is going to die and one of the main reasons why Daryl was brought in to go on recruit missions with Aaron. One death wish on TWD is palying safe or second guessing is almost always a easy ticket to your grave.

4. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Better analogy/forecasting would be....What other actors have other gigs already lined up ?

5. EvilChani

EvilChani Member

Tissues for Alexandrians? These people are too stupid, selfish, and cowardly to breathe, IMO. The only one that would bother me, at this point, is Sam. I kinda like that kid. And I liked him trying to talk to Carol.

6. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

I hope its not glenn, we need him around for a long time. Very good thinking though thats interesting to look at it that way, i just hope it means nick is a goner soon because of his massive blame for aiden and noah, even though hes not a main character. And yea i like sam too, hopefully he stays around for a long time too

7. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I think the whole abuse storyline with Carol involved is a set up to have Carol come full circle. I think she's will kill Pete, and in the process complete her journey.

I dont know if she'll die while trying to kill Pete, or if it will come later.

I kind of expect her to die while trying to kill Pete. Then come back as a walker and kill Pete.

8. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Member

Carol will almost certainly die a meaningless and cold death by the hand of a child. My bet is that will be Sam.

9. Zombie_Rhino

to me, the fact that Reedus talked about needing some tissues for the finale DEFINITELY means we are going to lose someone that we don't expect and who is near to our hearts. maybe its baby Judith? if not something along those lines, it has to be like a Glenn. No way that Rick, Carl, or Michonne go - and Glenn has been on the show the longest - other than Daryl of course!

10. JPG119

JPG119 Member

Carol has got a lot of screen time recently. We all know what that means...

11. Karl

Karl Member

I think Carol is next to go, just because of that kid.

12. kd25ad

kd25ad New Member

"Wow, bring your Kleenex and you'll be screaming at your television."

we'll definitely have another main character die IMO. maybe even two or three

I don't think any of the Alexandrians dying would get people freaking out. not at this point anyways

I'm thinking..

Glenn
    Sasha
    Carol
    Tara

Even Eugene maybe. he really gave us a feel good moment with him stepping up and saving Tara. How sad would it be if he tried to do something heroic again and ended up getting torn to pieces?

13. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

Maybe she'll kill his father, and he'll see her and kill her with a gun that she got for him.

14. Zombie_Rhino

I don't think Eugene or Tara would be enough of a tear jerker. I'd say it would have to be a Glenn/Michonne/Carol type big name, or the baby, or a combo of two lesser cast like Sasha and Tara and/or Abe.

15. Turbo23dog

Turbo23dog New Member

I think the tearjerker will be Carl. I'm surprised that no one else thinks this...

16. Charmander

Charmander Member

I think Carl will be the survivor of the series, perhaps with Judith too.

17. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Because it would be highly unlikely,

18. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Having cast my rune stones, and examined some owl pellets, my money's on Carol meeting a heart wrenching but non grisly end (i.e. not like Noah's).

19. snowsonjohn

snowsonjohn New Member

Maybe Morgan arrives at Alexandria, only to meet his untimely demise. I could see that being very emotional because he has been a character since the very beginning. Plus it would line up with the comics.

20. rumbaboi25

rumbaboi25 New Member

Why I am inclined to say Carol:
    1) Having her go from the battered wife to being a rescuer of a battered wife would wounds bring character full circle.
    2) She seems to be taking on the devil-on-the-shoulder position for rick, and is preventing him from acclimating to ASZ. There is uncertainty about who the villain in this current story line, and the more I watch, the more I am convinced that Carol is too savage for the group to keep around. A big theme is that "you can be out here too long." And Carol has been out there longer than the rest, because of her banishment from the Prison.
    3) She affects how the group reacts to situations in a way that could drastically change the storylines from the comics, which may be detrimental to good story telling.
    4) There have been a lot of nods to other character deaths in 5b, but especially Dale. One in particular is the titles of the episodes. The last five episodes are titled surrounding the quote he said around the campfire,
    "I give it to you not that you may REMEMBER time, but that you may FORGET it for a moment now and then and not SPEND all of your breath TRYing to CONQUER it."
    to me, this suggests that it will be one of the characters who have been around since season 1. That means Rick, Carl, Carol, Daryl, and Glenn. It's safe to assume that Rick and Carl are safe, because they are the protagonist and a major driving factor in the protagonists mission. Glenn I believe is safe because they aren't going to have two heroines in distress at the same time. Sasha has lost everything, her brother and Bob. Maggie has lost her entire family, and Noah, who served as a reminder for Beth's light. Taking Glenn away from her would put her into the same position as Sasha, and I think that having the two of them going through the exact same scenario would detract from the individual trauma that each of them would experience, and ultimately be poor story telling. That leaves Carol and Daryl. While TWD is certainly putting out a lot of articles on social media about why an extended finale could be trouble for Daryl, we know that they aren't idiots. They aren't going to put it out there like that. Or promote it as much as they are. It's a ploy to engage viewers into watching. So by process of elimination, that leaves Carol.
    All these indicate to me that Carol is on the chopping block. Which sucks. I like the queen bitch.