Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Main cast death predictions?

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Zombie_Rhino, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I think there are too many characters, we are absorbing more and more Alexandrians, so something has to give. I would really like to see the excellent Seth Gilliam(Father Gabriel) meet a horrendous end. I don't feel that Tara is adding much to the party, so I wouldn't miss her. The orange backpack story arc has been told.

2. Steppin' Razor

Gee, thanks, haha..

3. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Hmmm id hate it for Carol to die being i fear she'd die every season since season 2. But out of everyone from season 1 she seems the most likely cos Daryl is the fan fave and has the annoying if Daryl dies we riot fans,Glenn being maggie lost everyone Losing Glenn would be to much. Rick n Carl are the show. Carol is the most likely to die, if they an emotional season finale and kill of a season 1 character. Truthfully id rather not have Carol die and have to deal with another emotionally damaged Daryl next season. Honestly dont want anyone from season 1 to die yet just not ready for it
    But there is the possibility of it being Judith,you think now they are in a safe place Judith can rest easy? Then boom something happens and she gets killed.
    Then there could be Tara,being Pete is the Doctor there,and if Rick moves in for the kill to fast he could pull the plug on Tara.

4. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Regarding Readus' comments,

5. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I don't think your speculation would lead to the audience crying. Plus I have a solid feeling they are going to leave that out of the show since it would be tough on the actor to pull off.

6. Tali

Tali New Member

I'm very certain Carol is as safe as Rick,Michonne,Daryl and Carl.

Infact even safer than Michonne.

I don't expect any more main character deaths this season but if I have to guess Tara or Glenn/Maggie.

7. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I thought Daryl was a gonner for sure but now that they've sent him off on his bike he might be safely out of harms way for another season. It very well could be Carol for all the reasons already stated in the thread.

People I think are safe: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Eugene. Everyone else is at risk IMO.

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It would be something for Morgan to show up and say, "hey" only to be shot by an Alexandrite, kind of a nod to Night of the Living Dead, but that wouldn't be a tearjerker.

9. Morgotha

I think a "tearjerker" would be them having to "pull the plug" on Tara and let her die. I don't see Glenn dying, he's now got great survival skills, and there's no big threat on the horizon that seems likely to do him in. Could Gabe go nuts and kill someone? Yes, and that could be anyone that turned their back on him, but who knows? We'll have to wait and see.

10. Screaminleeman

Carl gets it next. I M gonna be seriously peeved!

11. KAY EL

KAY EL Member

The writers had already decided the fate of the characters. Let's pray if someone do die, at least it would not be as sloppily written like Beth and Tyreese's.

12. Darylette

Darylette Member

thats my guess too.

13. Olivia

Olivia Member

Hands off Carol. I hope they don't kill her off. She is the best, IMO the greatest character growth and no matter what she has never lost sight that the group means all. If tissues are needed then Maggie or Glenn would my call. Plus the picture that Maggie burned. She told Glenn he wouldn't need it any more. Is it me or has Maggie become a wall flower since they reached Alexandria. Glenn is back to being the Glenn we liked in season one and two.

14. stanthewarrior

stanthewarrior New Member

Maggie's learning leadership skills from Deanna, a valuable asset for when she eventually takes over the Hilltop. So Maggie is safe for a good while.

15. Morgotha

That's what Noah thought...

I'm starting to agree with Reflexx that Carol's cycle has come around full circle, and so may be over. I still think Tara is more likely though.

16. the walking jet

bingo!!

LOLz i'm still new to a show where popular characters can get killed at any given point in time..

i watched "dexter" from beginning to end & even it wasn't like what we as fans face with TWD..

17. FutureApocalyps

I agree. If Carl or Rick goes it will be a huge surprise and expect an emotional onslaught response from the viewers to the producer.

18. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

If they bring Morgan in after all this and kill him in, like, half an episode, I am definitely going to SCREAM!

19. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

My best guess is Carol. She really has kind of gone as far as she can go, has been getting lots of screen time and would definitely be someone Daryl/Norman would need tissues over. Only other choice I see is Judith and I just don't think that is in the cards for her yet. I would be kinda pissed if she made it to the safe zone and then died.

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

People keep saying this about Carol, but I kinda disagree. In my view, season 5 - even more since we reached Alexandria, has proven how much Carol still has to offer the story. She could die, but I'm just not as convinced as some others that she's reached her end.

My biggest guess would honestly have to be Judith. Or Glenn.