Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Making A Murderer on Netflix

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Jama, Oct 22, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well whether he’s guilty or not doesn’t make the story any less good. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

hmmm, that's interesting. I think this will become a common tactic with these documentaries raising such awareness of these types of cases. The police in Ada, OK tried to sue John Grisham for defamation after he wrote The Innocent Man. The case was thrown out. I'll be interested to see what evidence Colborn has to prove his case.

I'll be honest, after watching Making a Murderer, The Innocent Man, and the documentaries about The West Memphis Three, I have less confidence in our judicial system. My sister's neighbor is currently sitting in jail, and has been since June, for murdering her police officer husband. She says it was suicide. During one of the motion hearings it was disclosed her DNA was NOT on the gun. But his was. If she shot him wouldn't her DNA also be on the gun? I'm very worried that this girl will not get a fair shake because the police take care of their own. She doesn't have the money for a proper criminal defense attorney, so the personal injury attorney she worked for is representing her pro bono. While I applaud him doing so, I think he is in over his head.

#42 southernlady, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  3. southernlady

I'm still on the fence about Avery. I'm convinced Dassey was railroaded.

4. PepperAnn

OMG that's awful!!!

5. southernlady

It really is. It's also very confusing. My sister's home surveillance system caught the encounter outside between the two just minutes before the shooting. It will be used during the trial. I haven't seen the tape but my sister said Troy was so angry that she was afraid for Shantell. No one had ever seen that side of Troy. He was always so nice and easy going, and a war hero. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

6. PepperAnn

So they were fighting and then he shot himself?

7. southernlady

8. PepperAnn

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. southernlady

I am over Steven Averys’ attorney. Bobby Dassey did it. Theresa’s Ex boyfriend did it. Everyone but Steven. IF the cops did frame Avery, it was a very elaborate frame job with a lot of moving parts. I’m not buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk