Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Mama, Iz Haz a Hungry Nauuuu

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think at least some of the time she was taking to Rick, but I wasn't sure Rick was the only person she was talking to. She made an odd statement at some point [I can't remember what it was], but made me wonder if she was actually still talking to Mike at that point, or maybe Andre himself. I will pay attention on my next watch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Maybe you should check things before you post errors. Firstly I didn't give anyone a bad rating, I simply DISAGREED with your "OPINION". Plus if you'd watched the show, or previous posts in this thread you'd see that the kid's face was fully shown when he ran down the hall toward Michonne and almost entirely when she picked him up and you wouldn't have made a fool out of yourself.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Winner

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PepperAnn

Jeez Louise people. Lol

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Terminator, cookiepie, I figured you meant it only it the strictly literal sense that you disagreed, not that you meant any unkindness. But that icon is considered a shot across the bows. You come across way better if you type out the words "I disagree," and then go on to give the details of another viewpoint. No one minds that--and multiple viewpoints are enjoyable. Just so you know, for future reference. <3

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I totally misread this the first time. I thought you were thinking that we would find out that rj was not rick's baby. but I do not think that angela kang would make such a horrible mistake

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I did actually consider that too. And the father I was thinking it might be was AWFUL.

10. Terminator

Well, I'm not changing my icon in the foreseeable future. It comes from the Gremlin the Saviors sent into the Hilltop a couple of seasons ago and I quite like it. The finger isn't directed at other forum posters or their comments.

11. IfDarylDiesRiot

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. PepperAnn

Not your avatar, the disagree button. Lol

13. Terminator

Ok. My bad on not knowing he/she meant the "disagree" button. But, if it's not to be used, it shouldn't be there. I've had a few Disagrees clicked on some comments I've made and didn't take it personally. Certainly never enough to tell someone to "Go **** Yourself".

• Agree Agree x 1