Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Man, Michonne gonna FLIP OUT...

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Seventh_son, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

...when she gets home to find Negan on the loose. Especially around her kids.

Run away, Gabe! Run away far!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

LOL....i have had this same thought running through my mind.

Gabe is in T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

• Like Like x 1
  3. calliope

calliope Active Member

I don't disagree that Gabe will be in trouble, as will the guard who really should be the one held responsible. However, since Michonne was one of the driving forces in keeping him alive, particularly after Rick's death, I hope she realizes she owns a piece of this as well.

Michonne seems almost paranoid about contact with anyone outside the ASZ, including former family and friends, yet she let Negan continue to live there. Odd that she didn't consider his escape as a strong possibility especially given his personality.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Why Gabe, if Neg's got any brains he's the one who will run far away so he can rebuild his forces.

5. Seventh_son

Because it was his job to guard/tend to the prisoner, and it's his fault (regardless of why) that the prisoner escaped. He's gonna get holy hell from Michonne.

And Negan? You really think someone with an ego the size of Texas is going to run away? Umm, no. More likely he'll stay very close and use his wits to make everybody's life as miserable as his has been for the past several years. This will be his mission now.

6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I just think it is hilarious that he started the Apocalypse by locking out his parishioners and keeping them locked out until they all died.

And since then, it is now the SECOND time he was lax in making sure a door was locked. First being not shutting gate properly in Season 5B. Now not locking Negan's door.

This is a character who should NOT hold any keys.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Michonne is going to learn that by holding on too tight, the sand can slip right through your fingers...

...or however that saying goes.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I never heard that so I googled and got a chuckle out of this.

Governor Tarkin: Princess Leia, before your execution, I'd like you to join me for a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now.

Princess Leia: The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

(from *Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope*)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think I like that version better!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah Gabe certainly makes a habit of not shutting doors properly when he's distracted. I'd hate to be his roommate, every time he's got something on his mind, you walk around the corner and there he is pooping with the bathroom door wide open. "HELLO, Roomie! Top of the morning to yee!"

#10 Neuropyramidal, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 5
  11. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Its always possible
    I think that the promos that show Negan as if he escaped are a farce to trick the audience into thinking he escapes and wreaks havoc. Don't forget that Negan basically
    in the comic

12. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

The one who should flip out the most is Eugene. He should affirmatively fear pay back from Negan the most.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't think the preview was a farce. It showed him back at Sanctuary. I haven't read the comics, but I'm not adverse to him becoming a defining force against the Whisperers and becoming sort of a hero. Just my theory.
    I keep reading that the Whisperers are the worst we've seen yet, so it makes sense to me that Negan takes them on as a sort of penance.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Seventh_son

THIS x infinity.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I think Negan makes it back to Alexandria before Michonne even gets back.

I really don't see Negan trying to return to his "old ways". Either he will disappear and show back up helping the group against the whisperers after a few episodes. Or he will simply go back to Alexandria under his own will and basically surrender, hoping his returning is proof he can be trusted.

• Like Like x 2