Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Map showing Rick's plan and Carter's worries

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Blueman, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

OK, I have made up a little map showing Rick's plan. It is self explanatory.

The quarry pit should be about 1-2 miles to the west of ASZ. That is a short distance and this is why Ron is able to follow Rick+Morgan even though they are driving and he is running.

Rick's key is that the herd needs to make a hairpin bend at that junction. The herd will come in from the Redding road and then make a 150 degrees turn right into Marshall road (which leads to the west).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 Blueman, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Looks right. They must have been somewhere near the arrow marked "Marshall Rd" when the horn went off, which means they almost would have to walk right back passed the quarry again on their way.

It also shows us that it makes little sense for Rick say that they'd get the Rendon walkers "on the way back", since they must have been somewhere NW on Marshall, in the opposite direction of ASZ.

3. j bird

j bird New Member

It seems to me that after making the hard right that the herd was drawn off the right side of the road toward the horn. I pictured Alexandria to be off the left side of the road. The show has never been to keen on giving specific times or locations. I imagine this is why; it gets confusing and illogical really quickly.
    The op's map might clear things up, but I can't read the notes (on my phone).

4. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

That is a super piece of work Bluesman thanks, wish they'd made it clear in the show.

5. j bird

j bird New Member

Ok, I was able to blow up the map. It makes more sense now. The herd will still have to make it through two rows of cars that line the road they had just walked, though.

#5 j bird, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  6. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

​So the blaring horn could be coming from the quarry based on this map.

7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Maybe so, but the dialog says the horn seems to be coming from "home." That would be pretty cool, though, if they just tumbled back into the quarry where some of us think they should stay anyway. If the walkers did go back to the quarry, I realize the crew would have trouble blocking them in on such short notice, but it would be an amusing end to the adventure. Some days are just like that, even in the Zombie Apocalypse.

Actually, no problem, because if the horn's coming from the quarry, the Wolves already have a plan to contain them.

8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Regarding the horn, I read in the Spoilers section that it is.....

9. tsahi

tsahi Member

Is that a real map? like, can someone point us to see it on Google Maps for example?

10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

"The Alexandria residents then drive a herd of walkers through the intersection of Marshall Rd and Redding Rd. The intersection is within a short enough range from Alexandria to hear an alarm. Once again, there is no real-life intersection of these roads. Redding Road doesn't even exist in Virginia."

This info is between the bottom two pictures in this informative post: http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/33170/where-do-the-events-of-the-walking-dead-take-place

11. joeizzo987

joeizzo987 New Member

holy lol you losers have way too much time on your hands

12. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

4 posts and you waste one insulting people? FYI Dude, and not that i have to explain but alot of peeps like to dissect and understand why certain things happen so to anticipate the next move,,,,its called interest. Which is what the "losers" who have too much time on their hands like to do....why insult them? One COULD say that a "loser" is someone who creates a profile for the main objective of coming onto a fansite forum and insult members who are doing the exact thing the forum was created for. I have a better name then loser though....but dont be surprised at backlash....which your asinine post is a cry for in my opinion.

13. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I see that vacation has you back in tip top form. I guess joe won't be on our friends list then? :)

14. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

i spend a week with you and your thousands of dogs and what can i say,,,i turn into a pitbull lol. I miss you!!!

And joe can be our friend when he learns how to conduct himself on our beloved forum.

15. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

Oh oh ... Can we take turns guessing? Does it begin with a D?

Awwww but our love-fest friend request troll repellant has worked so well in the past ....

16. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Why are you here then?

17. jojo

jojo Member

Thanks for the map and work on it. I'm just hoping which probably won't happen. That Rick and Michonne head back to see what's up with the horn. While Rick instructs Tobin and all the others to fire their weapons and flares to at least hope keep 50% of the "parade" in route and distracted still following Darryl Sasaha and Abe 5000 walkers more or less back home or headed that way to deal with. I'm sure Morgan high tailing it back to shut that damn horn down.

18. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

uploadfromtaptalk1445154074682.jpg