Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Martinez why you don't just die?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by Tortuous, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

It will. Somebody had another idea of Carol getting thrown in with Martinez's group. That would make an interesting trifecta. Would she know who the guv is? Maybe overhear Martinez talking to him, or Martinez talks about Woodbury? Lots of ways it could go!

2. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

thats a thought, never thought of that Oo

she mustve been taken in by somebody at some point reasonably quickly

3. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

What exactly did Martinez do wrong?

As far as I know, Martinez kind of always did what TG wanted him to. He was a bit of a scumbag, but I never got the idea of Martinez being psycho or anything. It was pretty obvious after TG's little rage Martinez was raged. He's not that kind of person...

I wonder what's going to happen now. TG told Lilly about the leader of his last group losing it--is she going to assume that man was Martinez? (if she's alive at all) Also, Martinez probably knows it's Phillip and Brian, so I can only imagine him slipping that out. Martinez will make it more interesting I think. Maybe it will drag TG back into his old ways (he didn't seem that friendly at the end of Internment imo, so it's possible) but I wouldn't blame that on Martinez. It was never on Martinez in the first place...

4. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Yesterday i posted that the writing could have been more creative with Carol as the groupie of Martinez camp. But that was just joking around ;) I kinda like the idea tough. I would also love to see Martinez as a member of the prison group. However it ain't gonna happen. He will probably die somewhere this season, and the gov too is my guess. The writers have to move on and just like all the other semi main charcters they will die eventually. Too bad they didn't gave Matinez more lines so he would be more populair like Daryll. Daryll lives to see another day because of his popularity. The bottomline is that Martinez is one of my favorites and if they kill him any time soon i will be really pissed. Hell i might not even watch the show anymore :p

5. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Well, I hope you don't stop because he dies! There is still a lot of story and cool characters to come! That being said, I agree with you that he will probably die soon. I know he and Daryl shared a "moment", but not so sure the guv's right hand man would be welcomed into the fold. I think Carol will re-join the group after redeeming herself. Maybe because we have seen the nicer side of Martinez, he will redeem himself in a sacrificial manner.

6. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

That´s what i am hoping for as well, if he really has to die anytime soon. Kill the Gov! Or maybe Shumpie kills Martinez, who knows. Something is saying to me that the Gov will finish Martinez and the zombie Martinez will get the Gov.

7. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. charlieez

charlieez Member

Martinez is a hammer, and The Guv is the hand that wields it. Even if he (Guvnah) seems subservient, I'm sure he'll still be subtlety influencing Martinez's decisions. For all his bravado, if Martinez wasn't afraid of him, he would have shot him instead of just leaving him with a vehicle. He may not die, but i don't think his group will joining the prison group.

#28 charlieez, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  9. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

So it happened, are you happy now?... and this didn't happen
    he didn't have my permission to die!