Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Merle and Michonne sitting in a tree..

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by loco, Mar 11, 2013.

1. loco

loco Member

A little bit of flirting going on between Merle and Michonne... Merle wants his Nubian Queen BAD!

2. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

didn't he call her sweetheart or??...
    Nah, I think that's Merle's personality he insults you and then he is all fake-nice lol.

3. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Yeah... No.

Because Merle don't mean it and Michonne don't buy it. There's no way that will work out.

4. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

I saw this one coming from miles away haha...

Hey you know, after this episode I really think Danai Gurira's interpretation of Michonne is extremely subtle and versatile. Girl's oozing sex appeal without losing her badassery. Respect.

5. shanewalking

Not trying to dismiss her acting skills attitude or character personality, but honestly I think it's her body lol

6. tallahasseehero

She looked hot in this episode. Her body is spectacular. I was never really into the actress when I saw her in interviews,but as Michonne she looks great. Great acting as well

7. MainManMerle

MainManMerle Member

Yes I called it in the fantasy thread as well. LOL, and people called me crazy.

8. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

I rather like the way she articulates with low vocal register, breathiness accentuates femininity. But yeah, she has a very nice physique too. I'll attribute the whole thing to Danai Gurira's performance really. Props to her.

9. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

It's the dreads ;)

10. shanewalking

butt

11. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Danai Gurira has the same butt though and he was attracted to Michonne more, and what's the main difference? ;)

12. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Uhhhhhhh Merle is a card carrying Klan member. What you saw had to be part of his Merle'ness. He was trying to talk her into going with him to kill the gov. Smooth oozes from this jerk almost as much as it does the Gov...when he needs something. Merle's smart enough to know when he can take something by force and when he can't.

13. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Loved the scene though. Both are such strong character personalities and great actors. There was so much chemistry there it was a small but mesmerizing scene.

14. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

No, just... no.

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Ditto ..

No, it's just all kinds of wrong..

16. tallahasseehero

yeah, I honestly dont like Gurira's short hair. She looks way better in dreads!!

17. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, because it's well known that card carrying Klan members have NEVER been sexually attracted by black women. That's why U.S. racial bloodlines are so 100% unblurred, like on the Thomas Jefferson plantation.

18. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Klan members raped, beat, and killed people. They didn't seduce the ones they hated. Slave owners are different. Not all of them were Klan members and it's kind of insulting to all of the "good ones" that you would lump them together.

19. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

I think you've got a fairly, er, black and white conception of human behaviour. Even Klan members are more psychologically complex than just being evil all day. The world doesn't neatly divide into good and evil and it's disingenuous and naive of you to try to draw a distinction between Klan members and "good" slave owners. The world is considerably more complex than that.

20. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Sometimes it does. I think sometimes things are as black and white as good and evil. I'm sure all my ancestors that swung from trees because they weren't fast enough at picking cotton would agree. And to be honest, anyone dumb enough to think that someone is evil, inferior, or generally lower than themselves based on the color of their skin or other generic difference is pretty much evil on my scale.