Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Merle hitting on Andrea...

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by nlew, Nov 5, 2012.

1. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I agree with this post.

2. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Anyone find it odd that both Michonne and Andrea are lawyers?? Also, ive never seen a lawyer dress like Michonne and have their hair like she does.. Its been less than a year since the shit hit the fan so i dont believe her hair doo is recent.

3. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

How did we find out Michonnes vocation? If shes a lawyer as well, then not very original writing:/

4. Benzel

Benzel Member

She was a lawyer in the comics but nothing has been revealed in the show yet.

5. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

In the comics, when she was a lawyer, Michonne's hair was a bit shorter, but nothing I would say innapropriate for her.

Actually this is the thing that I dislike about TV Michonne (and also for many characters): I don't buy her costume. It's too clean. Even in episode 1, it was simply too clean and I am not buying the vest. It's a cool outfit, but man, did she not find a very cool shop to make her more fashionable in a ZA :zombies_lol:

'Cause you want to kill zombies... in STYLE.

6. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Gangnam style! ...I bet as a lawyer, in the court room they called her the terminator.

7. Tdog

Tdog Member

Molested and grossed out by what? All he asked her was "why didn't they ever hook up". I don't even think he was serious but just being friendly with her for trying to help him.

8. nlew

nlew New Member

It wasn't so much what he said but how he said it and the way he looked at her. His voice got quite, deep, and sultry all at the same time. His whole demeanor changed. He transformed into seductive Merle. That's what grossed me out. Merle is a bad guy and to see a seductive side of him personally gives me the heebie jeebies. And I give Michael Rooker kudos for that. He played that scene perfectly.

***Ok, I didn't put the link in on the words "heebie jeebies". Not sure what is up with that.***

9. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

I think she was playing it off as if he really had a shot. Remember on the roof when Merl called her Sugar Tits, lol and she said something or gave him a look of total disgust, I forget exactly. Point is she would never in a million years go near the dirt bag, so she had to be acting as if or she is going to use her girl power to get information in the future. Or she was scared to deny him because she knows feeble minded.

10. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

She ain't that smart.

11. Zombie Lover

Wow. Really?

12. Zombie Lover

Yes! too funny.
    I think she just needs to feel connected to someone (a man). Plus her and Merle share the feeling of being left behind by the group.

13. Zombie Lover

Don't forget she did "the do" with Shane in the car while they were supposed to be out looking for Sophia.

14. zombiekilla

zombiekilla Member

That hit has a power trip, she gravitates who ever has the the power and I mean who ever she might even try a relationship with being a lesib. I mean you can see kind of love triangle and power grab that is forming that's going on

Governor

/ \
    Merle Mich

Who win her heart I guess who ever has the biggest C***k .... No pun intended.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)♡
    c(”)(”)

15. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

She is playing him. Remember the roof, when Merl called her Sugar Tits and said get me out the cuffs and ill make it worth your while, were gonna die anyway. Her response was I rather die. I doubt her opinion about him changed that much. She is up to something and needs all she can get out of Merl

16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking as well.....but considering the fact that Andrea seems to have done a lot of changing in the last few episodes, I am not willing to give her the benefit of the doubt anymore.

17. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

How do you feel about Lori dying? were you part of the Please Just Die Lori Movement?

#37 1BronxNyFan, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  18. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

I hear what your saying, she seems different.... but she might have learned a few tricks being around Michonne for 8 months, Merl disgusted her back in season 1, they come from 2 different back rounds, she was a civil rights lawyer i believe, and he is a racist. They couldn't differ more, that's why I can't see her being serious about that. Anyway can't wait for Sunday, last episode could have passed for a finally, if we are getting this much in 4 eps, just imagine what the next 12 will have in store.... OK C-Ya

19. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

My thoughts exactly! I haven't liked Andrea's character for a while now and she is really changing for the worse in the latest episodes. I really hope she is up to something because I like her less and less as the show goes on.

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Andrea was my favorite female character up until this season. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as long as I could during the Walk With Me eppy....until she just made it impossible anymore. Everytime I think she is doing something to "gain information" the next scene she does something else to refute that thought so I just gave up.

As for Lori, I never had a problem with her until her reaction to Rick back at the end of season 2. Then I just couldnt stand her anymore. She was however, trying to right her wrongs during her short time this season. Whether she tried to do that or not this season, that didnt make her death any less heartwrenching and painful to watch.

My avatar conveys the way I feel about Lori, but it's in jest. I didnt want her to die. At least not yet.