Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Merle!!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 309 - The Suicide King' started by PepperAnn, Feb 10, 2013.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He sure didn't try to fit in very well, did he? That scene in the woods cracked me up!!!!

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah he was being such a pain in the ass!!! lol

3. Darko32191

Darko32191 New Member

Bunch of wussies bam knock his ass out lol

4. Zom-dog

Zom-dog Member

Once a Merle always a Merle!

5. Darko32191

Darko32191 New Member

Not doing to good at all man maybe say hi lets be friends of peace dont call everyones *****s

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

He has a way with words don't he?

7. mtcsteelcurtain

Wouldn't like Merle in real life, but man, is he hilarious on this show.

8. Tomarky

Tomarky Member

Had he acted differently he very well may have been allowed to stay but he was a complete ass, typical Merle

9. Musicman11

Musicman11 New Member

When Merle told Darryl that they were getting out of there together I jumped and said yes. Michael Rooker has sold me on a character that I have every reason in the world to hate and now I can't help but want to see more of him. It's going to be very interesting to see where he goes in the next few episodes. I'd like to see him form some sort of redemption, even if he has to remain an ass because that's his character! We'll see though...

10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Exactly my thought. When he called out Michonne in the woods he could have worked his way back to the group especially with Daryl's support, but he's too big of an a-hole to do so. Too bad we're going to see more of him.... well, not really, he IS a character you remember.

11. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

his past is what kept Rick from letting him join. they could use Merle imo.

12. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

I loved it, I wouldn't want to see Merle change one little bit, typical season 1 Merle from the rooftop, smartass, hilarious. Nice! xD

13. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Glenn is what kept him from joining. Rick mentioned needing the extra help. Then Glenn spoke up about Merle beating on him. Basically in the end Rick chose Glenn over Darryl. Not particularly a choice I would have made. Hopefully TellTale doesn't put that one in the next game.

14. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

gotta love how he wastes no time in talking smack and trying to get under people's skin....he's like a forum troll but a real life version

15. kmangel

kmangel Member

I especially liked it when Rick hit him and knocked him out. Enough with your mouth, Merle. Give us a break. He would seriously get on everyone's nerves and then some. He did played it cool with the Governor, though. He didn't irritate the Governor with his tongue so I think he could stifle himself. Now, however, he would really let loose on the Governor if he ever gets the opportunity to do so. It's his nature to get the last word in.

16. emmettyeo

emmettyeo Member

These two brothers have spent the last 8 months going in two different directions, one helping a cause and a sense of family and the other killing innocent people at the whim of his master. They don't last one episode together IMOIMO

17. Jeff the Slayer

Jeff the Slayer New Member

Merle didn't just beat Glenn. He tortured Glenn, and then tried to kill him (and the old college try at that) . I don't think there is anyway something like that can be forgiven and swept aside. I also don't think Glenn was clear enough to Daryl in expressing what Merle actually did, and it was Merle's fault 100% for their current situation. Maybe it was left vague for a reason, but now the only way I see Daryl back with the group is with Merle as a corpse.

18. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Merle is shit. Can't wait to see him die.

19. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

The group does not need him. He is a danger to them. Had Rick been crafty he'd have thought of a way to get him back to the prison and locked up to keep Daryl for the war they just started.

20. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

Agreed 100%! There's nothing else to add really, Merle is a worthless human who only causes damage.