Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne and Andrea, everyone infected?

Discussion in 'Episode 303 - Walk with Me' started by Zombie Lover, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I find it a little strange that Michonne and Andrea find out for the first time that they're infected with a zombie super-virus, but they don't ask any more questions about it. They don't seem to have any kind of reaction to this new knowledge. I don't know what I'm expecting from them, some emotion, some questions about where it came from, kicking and screaming, thoughts of suicide... just something????

(too bad if someone already asked this question, I looked, but I'm not reading every single thread)

2. simonsayz

simonsayz New Member

I don't think governor really told them. I think he made kinda unclear

3. Zombie Lover

He said we all turn when we die whether we're bit or not.

Your avatar is scary....... I like it.

4. simonsayz

simonsayz New Member

thanks about the avatar! well i heard him say it, but i think that he kinda rushed it so they don't really dwell on it
    plus it's possible that they just think that it was his excuse for killing someone

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I thought their facial expressions worked perfectly. They were shocked to hear it, they just didn't drop to their knees crying "Why, God, Why?!?!?".

With the facial expressions, a lot can be said with subtle reactions. Less is more.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I don't find it strange, not at this point in their lives. They've been fighting off zombies for a long time. I'd think they'd see it as a bummer, but not earth-shattering. They probably used up the "aaahhhh!!" emotions when the dead first got up and started walking. Now it's more numbness.

7. Zombie Lover

True, I guess not much else would surprise me after seeing dead people rise up and chase me around the state. EXCEPT finding out that the same thing would happen to me!!! Wouldn't you have more questions about how? or what? Maybe I'm a little dramatic at times, I think I'd faint like Andrea did when she saw her "old pal Merle".

8. Zombie Lover

So, no shattered dreams of becoming an organ donor, huh? Okay, guess it's just me then... lol.

9. thewalkingdead1

thewalkingdead1 New Member

Hmm I think I'll go back and look at their reactions and get back to you lol

10. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Remember that when Rick told the group in 313 that "We're all infected"(I still hate that dialogue...), they all had a reaction similar to Andrea and Michonne's....

11. DoctorDave

DoctorDave New Member

I think at some point, after all they've seen and been through, they can't really muster up the energy to worry about what is going to happen to them after they die.

They probably say "well, who cares, I'll be dead anyway!"

12. Zombie Lover

I would be worried. What if you die, come back a walker and find out - they DO keep a small amount of consciousness!!! More than live people realize. And you're stuck in that disgusting body, roaming the streets, craving Rick tartare. :zombies_shocked: What then!? lol.

13. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

It really depends on what or how you infer their reaction in this situation. Personally...

Michonne: As an introvert, she's probably a natural in observation and listening skills. Probing is not her strong suit and certainly not her default reaction in a stressful hostage situation.

Andrea: As an extrovert and the more vocal/curious one, probing is a natural reaction but given the circumstances, IMO she would much rather STFU and have them leave than engage in further conversation.

When guard is up, stress is heightened and you're trying to read a brand new situation, you'd be worried about safety. Meta-investigation can wait.

14. seraph_26

seraph_26 New Member

I don't get this at all.

I thought that they all knew that when you die you come back as a walker, whether you are bit or not.

I must have missed something somewhere, becuase I thought this was well known, and I was actually surprised when this introduced this as a plot point. I was like WTF?