Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne and the Group

Discussion in 'Episode 307 - When the Dead Come Knocking' started by TheILLness, Nov 25, 2012.

1. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

ok say hear me out. dont you think that after 7 months together Andrea would have told Michonne about the group? so Michonne seems to be a pretty sharp person, dont you think she could have put 2 and 2 together and figured out it was Andreas old group? im just sayin. and if she mentioned The Gov why not Merle?

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't think she thought merle's name important atm. she is learning them for herself.

3. quickness26

quickness26 Member

Maybe she (Andrea) didn't describe them too much or she (andrea) did and she (michonne) knows but she (michonne) can't completely trust them.. Yet.

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Andrea truly believes she was abandoned by the group; they're probably dead in her eyes.

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

She knows it's Andrea's old group. She's just testing the waters before jumping in.

6. marsyao

marsyao Member

Did Rick just grasp Michoonne's wound in the prison in order to make her answer his question?

7. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Yeah. I know the group has to be extremely cautious of new people, but Rick should have cut her some slack for bringing the much needed baby formula. He could have shown a little gratitude to her saving his baby's life. Plus he could have explained the the situation with missing Glen & Maggie and given Michonne the reason they were keeping her locked separately. Being a suspicious cautious person herself, Michonne would have understood.

8. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I think Rick's always supposed to parallel whoever is the current villain in the show. He was kind of like Shane, and now he's kind of like The Governor... Hopefully he won't beat anyone up or threaten to rape them though... I thought him grabbing Michonne's leg was really douchey of him. She hadn't even said she wouldn't talk yet... He was way too quick to use pain as incentive to make her talk... What a dick...

9. Bad-Intensions

Bad-Intensions New Member

Yeah, I thought she would have quickly put it together, but I guess it's better that they build up trust first.

I think Andrea told Merle she was sure they probably went back for her.

10. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

im just sayin all Michonne would have to say is hey i spent the past 7 months with Andrea. and mentioning Merle woulda helped a ton too. knowing about Andrea and Merle woulda helped with the plan on attacking Woodbury too

11. page

page Well-Known Member

Andrea had told Michonne, "you know everything about me." Maybe they didn't talk about Merle while at Woodbury but Michonne should've told the group and had to know Andrea was with them once upon a time. I can't believe at all that she didn't put two and two together.

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Yep. I'm surprised she wasn't saying, "I should have stayed with the governor, at least he didn't lock me in a room, and poke my wound (in addition to taking my weapons).

13. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I think she's just keeping some information to herself until she knows more about Rick's group. Michonne seems pretty secretive. Maybe she doesn't want to get Andrea involved. Maybe she thinks Rick and his group will try to get Andrea back too, and since she knows Andrea's probably not in any real danger, she's just wanting to get Glenn and Maggie back without a huge confrontation. Get in and out quick. Save those who need saving and be done with Woodbury once and for all.

14. yangxai

yangxai Member

I hope Andrea makes it back to the Prison. I want to see what Andrea does to Carol when they meet up. If i were her that's the person i'd be holding a grudge against. She risks her life to save Carol's sorry behind and Carol just abandons her. Wouldn't surprise me if Andrea beats on Carol. That woman's got a Mean streak.

15. page

page Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good point. I wonder if we take it one step further. You think Michonne has completely given up on Andrea? Andrea made her bed. Chose Woodbury over her so Michonne is thinking, good riddance if that's how you're going to be??

16. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Maybe. She might also think "I already debated with this bitch about this. If she wouldn't listen to me then, she's not going to listen to me now." It would be terrible if she enlisted Andrea's help and Andrea gave her up to The Governor... She probably doesn't completely trust Andrea anymore...

17. iamnotarobot

iamnotarobot Member

withholding information gave her leverage, she didn't know if they would kill her after she answered their questions

18. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

From a writers perspective, would you rather just have someone tell Daryl that Merle is still alive or would you rather have Daryl and the group see him. What would make for better tv?

19. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Seven months on the run with 'heart on her sleeve' Andria, Michonne is totally familiar with the group. If she wasn't sure of Merles affiliation with Rick's group, she certainly knows now, when over hearing Glenns conversation with Merle. Why she didn't come clean with this info early on? She certainly felt cornered and threatened, typical Michonne playing it close to the vest. But it is a lil odd she didn't come clean with the info on Andrea and Merle after she recuperated and decided to join Rick's rescue team.

20. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

She was giving the silent treatment. Rick did what had to be done.