Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne and the Hilltoppers/Kingdomers

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Miamicuse, Nov 26, 2018.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Michonne made a comment that at least they were alive to be mad at her or something along those lines. She must have made a decision that no one liked but it kept them alive. Ha, sounds like something Carol would do.

• Like Like x 4
  2. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Godddd if they do a FTWD im gannnna be pissed. In FTWD last season we started with the season already over, and over the season they showed what happen via flashbacks (which explained why the current cast was acting how they've been acting). Very clunky mechanism to move the show forward. The writers must be pating themselves on their back and claiming its "clever", or makes the audience "wonder". idk its a show about zombies...

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Trust me we all do. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Pai

Pai New Member

So , I just got my mom into season 1 and big question. What’s with all the running and using rocks. Did the walkers devolve or something? They looked so fresh!!!!!!!!!!

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Season 1 and early Season 2 walkers were Frank Darabont's walkers. He was the first showrunner. He envision them a little smarter. Kirkman didn't really want this, so after Darabont was fired, the walkers lost a few IQ points.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pai

Pai New Member

You guys are so smart. I kind of like this ones better, except they can talk now, well .... I can’t imagine half the show with walkers climbing and throwing rocks. Thanks for your wisdom

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Pai

Pai New Member

That would make the show about the walkers and it’s about the human experience, I’m glad they left the walkers on a second plane

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I was theorizing what could happen, maybe Michonne kills a random survivor she thinks will come back to bite them in the ass(kind of like the Randall situation with Shane)