Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne has the Hots for Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by deadcpa, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Brooklynn

Brooklynn Member

Seeing Michonne smile is awesome.

2. charlieez

charlieez Member

This!!

I was also thinking there is something going on there. Twice she's flirted/joked with him. And he seems genuinely pissed that she keeps running off. It's like they had a moment off screen and then she took off after the governor and now he's pissed. Now I know that probably didn't happen since I think she's more likely to end up with Rick or (eye roll) Tyreese, but damn if my heart didn't flutter a bit when she told him the jasper brings out his eyes. Michonne and Daryl would be teh awesome.

3. Brooklynn

Brooklynn Member

Not a big Daryl fan at all so I don't want to see this. There is also the Carol issue. Those rooting for Daryl/Carol would trash Michonne to the ground (more than they already are). Not something I want to see. Daryl is not worth it:Grin:

4. Marley

Marley Member

They already are. Some of those Caryl fans on tumblr go to the Michonne tag and say stupid thing about her. If any female other than Carol looks at him funny they get attacked. That is one of the reasons I don't want her with Daryl. Then there was the strange reaction he gave to her flirting. I would rather not see that again. He just seems so awkward when it comes to things like that.

5. charlieez

charlieez Member

Seriously? I guess is makes sense that fans of Carol would be a little unstable…. I kid I kid. But no really Carol's like what 45? Come on now, that's more Merle territory. And how can you not love Daryl? Is it the hair? It's the hair isnt' it?

6. Brooklynn

Brooklynn Member

Carol is not that much older than Daryl and she looks great for her age. I don't like Carol, but she isn't ugly or old looking. No it's not the hair, I just find the character annoying.

7. jxhide

jxhide Member

There's only a 4 year difference between Melissa Mcbride and Norman Reedus. Michael Rooker is 10 years older than her so Daryl would be closer in age to Carol than Merle.

Daryl has been looking older this season too than in the previous ones, prob because of the hair (please cut your hair! how can you see walkers in your peripheral vision with your hair in your face!) and he's loss some weight since Season 1 which might make him look older too (less baby fat in the face?).

8. Marley

Marley Member

Yes and there is no real reason to do so. Some of those fans are out there.
    Carol's age never bothered me when it came to Daryl. I don't think Norman Reedus is that much younger. I don't really have a problem with Daryl. He could use a haircut, but so could Carl.

9. charlieez

charlieez Member

I was only kidding about Carol's age. And I don't think there is anything wrong with her looks either. I do think she is slightly sociopathic, but that's another thread. Honestly though, I never really saw anything romantic between them. To each their own I guess. I do know that I think Daryl is damn fine piece of a**, despite the hair and I've been wanting a piece of him since Blade 2. I do think him getting together with Michonne would be a good character arc for him considering where he came from at the beginning of the show.

#29 charlieez, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  10. Mizbe

Mizbe New Member

I liked the lighter side of Michonne. Giving her something to do beside slay the walkers, be obsessive about the Guv, and scowl is a welcome change in my book. She was too flat last season. I wouldn't mind a stronger relationship developing between Daryl and Michonne. They have potential to be interesting. But then, I am not an "OMG! Carol and Daryl 4evas" kind of girl.

11. Marley

Marley Member

He was in Blade 2. I don't remember that.

I just would worry about Michonne if they were to put her with him. They probably wouldn't hesitate to get rid of her if it meant development for him. Also I fear any story that should be about her would turn into something for him.

They may give him someone new if they don't put him with Carol or maybe Daryl will just stay alone. I just would rather he not be put with Michonne, but that's just me.

12. mistymage

mistymage Member

I didn't remember him in Blade 2 either... he was Scud. I did not like Scud (before or after the Reveal).

I don't see any of the other main characters hooking up with each other. Mainly because so far anyone who has gotten some in post-ZA world has died. Except for Rick (I am guessing he and Lori had sex at some point after the reunion.) And the Gaggie.

It will be bad enough when one half of the Gaggie dies. Whether Glen or Maggie, people will be kvetching.

13. charlieez

charlieez Member

Scud was an a**, but a damn fine one. :zombies_lol:

I think Michonne, Daryl, Rick, Carl, Judith and Maggie are safe for a few seasons. I also hope they keep Sasha around cause she seems to be the most balanced person in the group, and I will literally shed tears if(when?) they kill Hershel. They will just introduce new people to kill off. What I do like about the M/D pairing is that if it happens it seems to be moving slow. Like first they didn't trust each other, then they were hunting together, then fleas, now friendship. Unlike the Maggie/Glen thing which was like, no other guys my age, might as well get with him.

14. tallahasseehero

I would be a fan of Daryl/Michonne relationship. I think I would like Rick/Michonne more though. She has been a little flirty with both this season. Whoever she ends up hooking up with I am very pro Michonne. Her body is ridiculous.

15. wolffe

wolffe Member

Daryl may be gay, for if I was there I'd hint at a little empty cellblock D rumble in da jungle once we got back to home base if you know what I mean.

16. CauseTheyreFast

Love Daryl, but I think he's just too asexual of a character...Michonne/Daryl would be much better than Carol/Daryl though...Love the changes they've made to the characters...Last season they were all a little flat to me...

17. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I think there is a hint to Michonne become more personable at the very least, even if it doesn't mean she gets with Daryl. I don't like it. She is awesome as a mysterious soldier.

18. soxymeow

soxymeow Member

I was on the mishonne/Daryl thing ever since she rode in on her horse after looking after the Governor. But everyone was more on the Rick/Mishonne page then so my post kind of didn't go anywhere.

I wouldn't mind them together. But it would suck for them to fall in the background like Glenn and Maggie have or worse if they had to kill one to advance the others character (like someone else had mentioned).

19. SweetD213

SweetD213 Member

Norman Reedus has said that Daryl has no game and if he were to hook up with someone they would have to make the first move. Daryl's character strikes me as the quiet type who watched his brother get all the girls and is not at all used to physical affection. Michonne strikes me as the type who will go in for the kiss instead of jokingly asking to make-out.

I totally shipped Caryl up to the 4th season. I was excited about what this season would bring for them, but from the moment Michonne and Daryl addressed each other, I knew there was something...brewing...or had brewed. I think they may have hooked up. I REEEEEAAAAAALLLYYYY want to see a flashback to "the old days" when Michonne and Daryl went out on runs together. Fanfiction? Somebody????

20. joshred4

joshred4 Member

Oh definitely...but will something ever happen between them? I doubt it. But it'll be interesting to see.